WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

He-knows-power-good-btchslap.gif

i wonder if jackman would be interested in wolverine now that disney is in. i liked mardsen as cyclops too.

I was joking, but I really can't think of anyone who isn't old as ****. Would he really need to be someone who draws fans once he puts the mask on? All the events that make him Doom happen in his childhood don't they? Would he really need a backstory yet if he were to pop up in an Avengers story? Marsden can't play Cyclops without Nacho fries.

Unfortunately not. But I think I'm completely sold on Nikolaj. He fits the bill perfectly sans age.

If they don't bring Fassbender on as Magneto, I'd like him as Dr Doom.

I'd also be interested in Mads Mikkelson as Doom, although he was already Kaecilius.

They could just go the Darth Vader route and just have a voice actor for him until whenever they'd want to unmask him.

My thing is when you unmask Doom it should be this

Secret_Wars_3_Doom_Unmasked_zps9btij3a3.jpg

...... anyway. Maybe some flashback scenes before the accident.

It should be all about the acting for getting the right person for Doom

More I think about it Feige needs to accomplish the get of the century and have DDL be Dr. Doom

Last edited:
I can see Marvel Studios trolling again, where Doom is unmasked and his face still looks handsome and he be like 'What. You were expecting an ugly face' lol

Back
Top Bottom