WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Oh ok. Phantom of the Opera type of thing. Cool.
I know there's another interpretation that the accident didn't damage his face much and after time there was only a scar on his face that he acted like was his face melting off to show his ego and pride but I prefer Doom with the mask on at all times creating a mystery.

I can see Marvel Studios trolling again, where Doom is unmasked and his face still looks handsome and he be like 'What. You were expecting an ugly face' lol
tumblr_nviv0ifMGw1r2aobgo2_500.gif

I know there's another interpretation that the accident didn't damage his face much and after time there was only a scar on his face that he acted like was his face melting off to show his ego and pride but I prefer Doom with the mask on at all times creating a mystery.
So what you’re saying is hire Karl Urban to play Doom? We know he wouldn’t mind having the mask on.

So what you’re saying is hire Karl Urban to play Doom? We know he wouldn’t mind having the mask on.
:lol: Could work if he can really pull off the majority of what constitutes Doom.
Felt like he should've/could've had a bigger role in the MCU than what he got.
Yeah. Same for Idris, same for Mads, same for Eccleston (well his rile should've been written better), same for Adebisi/Mr. Eko

There's a few like that.

I have this feeling that we're never going to see X-Men in the MCU. Let alone the current MCU.

I have this feeling that we're never going to see X-Men in the MCU. Let alone the current MCU.

I agree, to a degree

I think there is way too much to be done properly with the X-men

I think it happens inevitably

But there is no way in hell I can see people having irrational hate for good looking white people in the current world established by the MCU.. morlocks and nightcrawler, sure.. definitely not pretty much all of the xmen

I like that they actually made Thanos a beast. No quips, jokes just a man on a mission. Focused.

Even the GOTG Thanos had a big smile.

Every other Marvel film is a damn comedian.
Hela
Killmonger
Ego
Ghost (technically a villain)
Vulture

Thanos always smiles. Its suppose to be sinister. Its his signature thing.

If they had bothered to throw in a main villain, say a super powered Kree for Carol to fight in space or made the Supreme Intelligence more sinister Marvel would be on a 7 movie streak of great villains.

I agree, to a degree

I think there is way too much to be done properly with the X-men

I think it happens inevitably

But there is no way in hell I can see people having irrational hate for good looking white people in the current world established by the MCU.. morlocks and nightcrawler, sure.. definitely not pretty much all of the xmen

How about Jewish people? They have the appearance of white folks, but there’s still a lot of anti-semitism out there.

Hate is irrational exactly, haters/racists/anti-mutants will find a way.

How about Jewish people? They have the appearance of white folks, but there’s still a lot of anti-semitism out there.

Hate is irrational exactly, haters/racists/anti-mutants will find a way.

I still think magneto is very doable, even today

But just have his family have a terrible story and he’s raised to appreciate it.. so he’s sensitive to when little things start happening, like senate hearings and sentinels and other sh

I still think magneto is very doable, even today

But just have his family have a terrible story and he’s raised to appreciate it.. so he’s sensitive to when little things start happening, like senate hearings and sentinels and other sh

I mean in terms of hatred for good looking white people, Jewish people have the same skin color and varied hair color and anti-semitism is poppin right now. Plus in Feige we trust he’ll make it happen :pimp:

I mean in terms of hatred for good looking white people, Jewish people have the same skin color and varied hair color and anti-semitism is poppin right now. Plus in Feige we trust he’ll make it happen :pimp:

I think you do it just like things are really right now, he knows damn well how that story ends so maybe you intro some trump and co types and then you have the greedy folks who see the government defense contracts and then the folks who’d just turn a blind eye to things.. then you have the religious zealots and the stupid people who just follow the above blindly

Back
Top Bottom