WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

20190319_162154.jpg

Top 2 Marvel film and it ain't 2

I have this feeling that we're never going to see X-Men in the MCU. Let alone the current MCU.
Lol xmen is happening.

I just don't think it'll necessarily happen right away.

Marvel been had a blueprint for the next five years already and this was before they knew there was going to be a merger.

I don't think they'll just overhaul their already established plans. What I think they'll do is tweak it a little bit and slowly let the xmen in.

Last edited:
I think you do it just like things are really right now, he knows damn well how that story ends so maybe you intro some trump and co types and then you have the greedy folks who see the government defense contracts and then the folks who’d just turn a blind eye to things.. then you have the religious zealots and the stupid people who just follow the above blindly

YES. All of the above please

59B787D0-3E74-479F-9F2B-7AEEF9501508.jpeg
F989B1E4-03B4-4FB8-B0E9-461A6A84DF0E.jpeg
103A45A6-5545-4DBC-99DB-C0B2F92BC98C.jpeg

The more I think about the more I think Marvel studios could develop an xmen universe that runs alongside the mcu and for crossover movies just introduce traveling between alternate universes

They ain’t do all that work to get get lazy now. I’m sure Feige knows his work is cut out for him and I will do nothing but trust him. Mutants will be in the MCU, no doubt about it.

I really wonder how much longer Kevin Feige can keep this mcu going before it gets too messy or it gets stale and he has to reboot.

Imagine if he can keep this mcu continuity going for the next twenty years.

The man will be Stan Lee status.

I really wonder how much longer Kevin Feige can keep this mcu going before it gets too messy or it gets stale and he has to reboot.

The older avengers can do an expendables type movie in a decade or two.

Adding F4 and Xmen to the mix will definitely keep him and the rest of us occupied for A WHILE + we finally have a MCU spidey....shooooot

its still crazy to see these characters on the screen....i still go back to WIZARD casting calls...crazy how far its come

Adding F4 and Xmen to the mix will definitely keep him and the rest of us occupied for A WHILE + we finally have a MCU spidey....shooooot

its still crazy to see these characters on the screen....i still go back to WIZARD casting calls...crazy how far its come
True I think the xmen alone can keep the mcu going for another ten years

I like that they actually made Thanos a beast. No quips, jokes just a man on a mission. Focused.

Even the GOTG Thanos had a big smile.

Every other Marvel film is a damn comedian.

This

This is exactly what I was saying about black panther. I hate how they made man ape into some damn comedian smh

With what was added, I could see it easy xmen alone could easy be double digit movies.. that's before you get to xforce and others

F4 adds a ton with the villains

Back
Top Bottom