WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

my 5 year old has spring break the week end game comes out. the wife booked a disney cruise for that week. hella irritated. my only saving grace is there is a movie theatre on the ship. anyone know if they show old disney movies or current ones? i am REALLY hoping end game is going to be playing.

D2LrS9nXQAIqlQX.jpg

my 5 year old has spring break the week end game comes out. the wife booked a disney cruise for that week. hella irritated. my only saving grace is there is a movie theatre on the ship. anyone know if they show old disney movies or current ones? i am REALLY hoping end game is going to be playing.
Bruh I'd fake sick and skip the cruise.

I sincerely doubt the movie theater will be showing anything current.

you should be good

https://disneycruiselineblog.com/cruise-planning/movies/

don't listen to captain-team-fun-size up there

just make sure you can play it on your ps4, i kind of remember that ps4 can't play certain usb formats and that the files can't be too big...

this was years ago

If you have a ROKU TV you should be good too. I haven't fully tested the range of usb storage size it can play, put I loaded BP, IW, and GOTG 2 on a 64gb thumb drive, put it in the back of the TV and was good to go.

Excuse me as I am a relative noob, but doesn’t it suck to have three marvel movies coming out between March and July and nothing else scheduled until 2020. I feel like they coulda either spaced it out better and or have it where there is one in spring. One in summer and one in winter.

I’m talking mcu universe, not including X-men as they are also marvel

You have the largest cbm in scope that serves as the end of a 11 year era coming out. We will be fine

Excuse me as I am a relative noob, but doesn’t it suck to have three marvel movies coming out between March and July and nothing else scheduled until 2020. I feel like they coulda either spaced it out better and or have it where there is one in spring. One in summer and one in winter.

i'm sure we'll get movies.. but while far from home is an MCU film, it's sony's property.. i'm sure if MCU was handling the marketing, we wouldnt have a ton of info about that one

IIRC, Captain Marvel date got push back to March, I think it was scheduled for late 2018

i'm good with it to be honest just because there are so many films to look forward to this year

i don't really need, or even want a new mcu movie every other month

hell i even have more than a dozen shows i want to see that i just don't have the time for

hell i even have more than a dozen shows i want to see that i just don't have the time for

really?

which ones?

going need something more until GOT is back.. youre the worst got 2 more episodes.. american gods is becoming more meh.. and doom patrol is still going.. umbrella academy and love death and robots were good, but did those already

really?

which ones?

going need something more until GOT is back.. youre the worst got 2 more episodes.. american gods is becoming more meh.. and doom patrol is still going.. umbrella academy and love death and robots were good, but did those already

nba season always f's up my schedule when it comes to watching tv

shows I want to see eventually (new and old) of the top of my head:

Jack Ryan
Night Manager
Veep
Man in the High Castle
Haunting of Hill House
Peaky Blinders
Mr Robot
Good Place
Master of None
Glow S2
Adventures of Sabrina
Runaways
The Tick
Narcos

then i have to rewatch the whole season of GoT before the premiere.. hell I havent even seen IF S2 and Punisher S2

nba season always f's up my schedule when it comes to watching tv

shows I want to see eventually (new and old) of the top of my head:

Jack Ryan
Night Manager
Veep
Man in the High Castle
Haunting of Hill House
Peaky Blinders
Mr Robot
Good Place
Master of None
Glow S2
Adventures of Sabrina
Runaways
The Tick
Narcos

then i have to rewatch the whole season of GoT before the premiere.. hell I havent even seen IF S2 and Punisher S2
This is basically my same list minus Jack Ryan and Peaky Blinders lol.

Pushing back end game any later than April will trigger fanboys lol

Back
Top Bottom