WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Disney Starts Making Huge Changes At Fox And Franchises Like ALIEN Could Now Be Repurposed For TV

Fox 2000 - the studio behind movies like The Fault In Our Stars and The Devil Wears Prada - has been closed despite Disney initially promising that would not be the case and it's now thought that 5000 jobs will be cut.

That's all to try and save $2 billion in consolidation costs but Fox will soon be totally unrecognisable.

It's said that, moving forward, Fox will only be able to make around four theatrical films and four streaming films a year which is a huge change for a studio previously responsible for a full slate of movies. Some projects will survive, though; Free Guy starring Ryan Reynolds is expected to now be a Disney tentpole, while Ridley Scott has been signed up to take the helm of Merlin for the studio.

Fox's film boss Stacey Snider has been dead set against big screen properties being moved to television but she's being let go and previously pitched projects like Noah Hawley's Alien TV series and Searchlight's hope to do something with The Omen could now become a reality.

Alan Horn is now in charge of greenlighting projects and, sadly, movies like Ben Affleck's drama about an ex-cop who rigged the McDonald's Monopoly game and stole $24 million is now in doubt despite it having Matt Damon attached to star and boasting a script by Deadpool's Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick.

Everytime I watch a tv spot or the trailer, that line gets heavier and heavier...might just be the like that defined the phase of the OG Avengers, so dope.

“whatever it takes”

Bout to get that **** tattoo’d for homeage.

son I am 99% sure

Cap is dead, he will say Avengers Assemble one time and then gets killed in the battle

Tony retires 100% and raise his new kid with Pepper.

Im 99% sure that will happen

Anyone notice how hulk wasn't shown in any of the trailers? I watched some theory video on youtube saying that worldbreaker hulk might show up in end game. It talked about something like how hulk might be the only one that could use the gauntlet to reverse the snap if it ever came to it.

i think they are just holding out showing the hulk because they want that anticipation, he was barely present in IW and everyone's looking forward for his revenge scene

he better have been secretly training boxing and kickboxing or thanos gonna anderson silva him again.

he better have been secretly training boxing and kickboxing or thanos gonna anderson silva him again.

they're gon' put a hulk in a hulkbuster...

D2RCacnVAAY4ina.jpg:large

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

but in all serioussness, the hulkbusters back and i wonder if tony thinks he ha s abetter chance against thanos with it on? or if bruce is gon' start out with it and finally breakout of it like the IW toys that leaked but never really happened in the film

they're gon' put a hulk in a hulkbuster...

D2RCacnVAAY4ina.jpg:large

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

but in all serioussness, the hulkbusters back and i wonder if tony thinks he ha s abetter chance against thanos with it on? or if bruce is gon' start out with it and finally breakout of it like the IW toys that leaked but never really happened in the film

Marvel knows their audience, half surprised they ain't throw tony in a suit just to get another one in there AND also have Scott as giant man

Also what is that bird to the right side??

Marvel knows their audience, half surprised they ain't throw tony in a suit just to get another one in there AND also have Scott as giant man

Also what is that bird to the right side??

milano or the makeshift one tony and nebula is riding on the teasers/trailers
avengers-endgame-space.png

Back
Top Bottom