WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

milano or the makeshift one tony and nebula is riding on the teasers/trailers
avengers-endgame-space.png
Benetar

Power rankings of what??

This some sh genttleman been using to justify trading OBJ and keeping Eli?

Not justifying it, MCU been OP’d Widow to the point that I think now they know is a running joke and just troll, because she legit gets more screen time than both Tony and Cap :lol:

Yet ya surprised...

A1 Hulk was so dope.
Even In Ragnarök he was pretty cool. I liked the new cut.

They need to redeem him. Or give
His his damn movie.

You had BW going to to toe with Proxima and Glaive and basically running as fast as BP and Cap in the Wakanda scene.

She's wild OP.

You had BW going to to toe with Proxima and Glaive and basically running as fast as BP and Cap in the Wakanda scene.

She's wild OP.

Well to be fair, that's the whole crew of secret avengers really (BW, falcon and Steve)

Even Steve.. even in WS he had struggles with Batrac the leaper and them dudes in the elevator and then crossbones beginning of CW

I don't remember BW keeping up with BP and Cap in the wakanda running scene.

She caught Glaive and Proxima by surprise and was wielding Proxima's weapon to boot.

She was going to get washed by Proxima in Wakanda until Scarlet Witch saved her.

She had good moments and contributed but I wouldn't consider her op

I don't remember BW keeping up with BP and Cap in the wakanda running scene.

She caught Glaive and Proxima by surprise and was wielding Proxima's weapon to boot.

She was going to get washed by Proxima in Wakanda until Scarlet Witch saved her.

She had good moments and contributed but I wouldn't consider her op
She really wasn't keeping up. They started off all running together then Cap and BP pulled away.

I was kinda being facetious about BW.

BUT, I was quite perplexed at her being the Hulk whisperer out of nowhere. Marvel kinda shoves romance down your throat a bit without any real development.

I was kinda being facetious about BW.

BUT, I was quite perplexed at her being the Hulk whisperer out of nowhere. Marvel kinda shoves romance down your throat a bit without any real development.
That was Joss Whedon's doing

No longer working with Marvel.

He did great for A1 but after that he was only keep the director seat warm for the Russo brother's arrival

I can't believe there was a time I was upset that he wasn't going to be doing A3 and A4

D2LrS9nXQAIqlQX.jpg

Interesting to see Thor/Rocket in the White suits, but they weren't in the trailer wearing them & Cap's suit is tooooo blue on the Captain Marvel bundle. Hmm.

PO

Interesting to see Thor/Rocket in the White suits, but they weren't in the trailer wearing them & Cap's suit is tooooo blue on the Captain Marvel bundle. Hmm.

PO

but we already know thor is down there with them in the base.. is weird to see him in the suit tho

Back
Top Bottom