WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

They were not running @ top speed in that scene. Everybody was holding back but BP.

People were flying, literally

Just watch when they put people’s 40s against each other to see how quick you can get separation

I mean check how quick Steve was lapping his dude

I was kinda being facetious about BW.

BUT, I was quite perplexed at her being the Hulk whisperer out of nowhere. Marvel kinda shoves romance down your throat a bit without any real development.
What other romances has been brought up out of nowhere?

If it's one thing I'm shocked how much they've held back on it.

She really wasn't keeping up. They started off all running together then Cap and BP pulled away.
I don't get ppl trying to rewrite history on that when this easily can be seen on YouTube or watched on Netflix.
People were flying, literally

Just watch when they put people’s 40s against each other to see how quick you can get separation

I mean check how quick Steve was lapping his dude
War Machine and Falcon were low flying. I think IM did as well.
It still irks the **** out of me that Bucky wasn't keeping up with BP and Cap.
Bucky got that Stark serum in him. Enhanced him but not on par with super soldier steroids Steve and definitely not BP.

Last edited:
What other romances has been brought up out of nowhere?

If it's one thing I'm shocked how much they've held back on it.

tenor.gif

but i guess it didn't necessarily come out of nowhere, its like slow build of a 100 year budding romance...?

I don't get ppl trying to rewrite history on that when this easily can be seen on YouTube or watched on Netflix.

War Machine and Falcon were low flying. I think IM did as well.

Bucky got that Stark serum in him. Enhanced him but not on par with super soldier steroids Steve and definitely not BP.
Bucky has that Zola serum lol

They should have had Bucky keeping up in Wakanda as a nod to the WS chase between the three....in WS they were chasing each other, here they were running together, would have been a nice touch.

It still irks the **** out of me that Bucky wasn't keeping up with BP and Cap.

Bucky has that Zola serum lol
Oh yeah, watered down serum :lol:

The dudes that got the Stark serum were actually better than Bucky.

Last edited:
Lol at the nitpicking of the movies in here. I guess that’s the sign of a great movie when you have nothing to complain about except how fast guys are running relative to each other

Scarlett Witch and Vision is forced and weird.
Already said but adapted from the comics and just as forced and weird.

Not a fan of that pairing either but pairing a witch with a walking talking dildo made sense to a few.

Don't forget how Cap jumped buildings through a window, was running on walls like The Prince of Persia, messed up someones paperwork, bounced off a wall making a right turn, and then jumped through another building before Bucky could finish a 100 meter sprint, at full speed.

He may have 8's and 9's in strength and intelligence, but he gets a 4 for speed.

So why was he outrunning both of them in CW?
He wasn't really out running them. He had a head start. From when they were on the rooftop and BP was trying to kill him but was interrupted by the helicopter shooting @ them. Bucky then jumped off the building and started running. He maintained the distance for a while in to the tunnel.

Then Steve gave up and hopped in a car. Then BP hopped on that car. Then Bucky jacked dude for his motorcycle.

Back
Top Bottom