WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

:lol: came up in my suggestions for Brie

folder.jpg

Her album sold only 4,000 copies.

Thank god she stuck to her acting career.

Totally felt this way through the movie. CM definitely felt like it was only part one and the pager connection was only thrown in there to tie her into Endgame real quick.

Yup.. was like antman and the wasp.. they needed to intro th character (whereas with antman and the wasp, it was intro to quantum realm)

so-monica-had-these-shoes-on-when-she-kicked-down-35286000.png

It was the curse of the Bible Sunday Shoes

A Storm movie would probably do well now.

Last edited:
Yea but he caught cap good and told him “stay down final warning” he finish cap there if he wants and Bucky ain’t messing with him with one arm. He lost simply because he didn’t want to hurt cap imo.
yeah he put up a good *** fight
i think he may have been able to win too

i always felt that he didn't get mauled like some people (amel) would say :lol:

yeah he put up a good *** fight
i think he may have been able to win too

i always felt that he didn't get mauled like some people (amel) would say :lol:
He didn't get mauled because Friday gave him the leg up when he countered his fight pattern. What's flawed is that even after Bucky grabbed his leg, he should've still been able to counter lol

Shouldve gave Bucky the EMP burst from his arm lol

Lol tony held his own and would have won if he wanted to hurt cap. Cap let them work it out and Bucky definitely wasn’t ****in with him. :lol:

he lost but he went up against 2 super humans and held his damn own man lol
even busted bucky's arm

Tony goes up against Thor(A1), hulk((AOU) AND thanos with couple infinity stones.. and we saw the 2 of them fight Loki and ultron

And because they got the directors from WS all of a sudden it's a question if he can take the dude who had fights with regular ole batroc the leaper and crossbones

I mean crossbones was giving Steve that work with those mechanized arm things at the start of the movie

Lol tony held his own and would have won if he wanted to hurt cap. Cap let them work it out and Bucky definitely wasn’t ****in with him. :lol:
Honestly, neither Cap or Tony wanted to hurt each other lol Tony was going for the kill for Buck tho lol

bruh...tony squared up with thanos. and lasted for a bit.

cap was a 1 hitter quitter. not even with a full follow through either.
That fight still showcased Tony's flaw of close combat tho lol once Thanos got closer it was a wrap

Always funny to me how nobody seems to care that aliens are walking around and going for world domination and have massive spaceships. and destroying everything with all of this power. There's like no government coverups or anything. Like nobody trips out.

I need a crossover movie where Marvel finally introduces the MIB to the MCU so Agent J can wile out.

In the new one, clearly Thor and Valkyrie are in dis skies.

Back
Top Bottom