WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Always funny to me how nobody seems to care that aliens are walking around and going for world domination and have massive spaceships. and destroying everything with all of this power.

I mean tony tried to get the world prepared, but a certain someone got butt hurt like he was acting like the SS killing innocent people by the millions

I mean tony tried to get the world prepared, but a certain someone got butt hurt like he was acting like the SS killing innocent people by the millions
hate that scene where tony says "how do we stop whats coming up there"

and cap says "together" :lol:

like bruh y'all barely won the NY invasion y'all not equipped well enough

then look what happens in IW lol

bruh...tony squared up with thanos. and lasted for a bit.

cap was a 1 hitter quitter. not even with a full follow through either.

Bruh one has AI powered nano tech suit of armor with countless weapons, the other had a cool beard and some little BS shields...

These Cap/IM comparisons are always funny....how long did BP last? Or anyone else for that matter, only other character that showed some resilience one on one was Strange.

no one was happy with nicks plan to use the tesseract as a weapon and pretty much adapting the hydra tech
i wonder how many people really get what they're watching :lol:

Bruh one has AI powered nano tech suit of armor with countless weapons, the other had a cool beard and some little BS shields...

These Cap/IM comparisons are always funny....how long did BP last? Or anyone else for that matter, only other character that showed some resilience one on one was Strange.
strange is OP as hell too man lol

qamco2wtg2o21.jpg

no one was happy with nicks plan to use the tesseract as a weapon and pretty much adapting the hydra tech
Didn't say anyone was happy about it. Just pointing out that Tony was butt hurt about Fury's plan to protect earth, so faulting Steve for being upset with Tony for almost the same plan (assuming he was talking about the mind gem/suit of armor around the world) isn't really fair.
I will say that I don't remember if Stark was actually mad about the weapons or the fact that Fury didn't tell them, but the whole situation is very similar no?

Last edited:
Didn't say anyone was happy about it. Just pointing out that Tony was butt hurt about Fury's plan to protect earth, so faulting Steve for being upset with Tony for almost the same plan (assuming he was talking about the mine gem/suit of armor around the world) isn't really fair.
I will say that I don't remember if Stark was actually mad about the weapons or the fact that Fury didn't tell them, but the whole situation is very similar no?

and I am just saying you can't just isolate tony being "butthurt" and implying no one else was

it is similar but you can also say that steve was twice butthurt so far

but then maybe tony was butthurt in cw for steve picking bucky

lots of butts are hurting all around within the avengers i guess

3hours. Holy hell. This is an event film.

I can’t lie. My bladder sucks. More than anything it’s my mind telling me to hold it and it ends up going against me.

Gonna need someone who read the spoilers to tell me when it’s ok to take a quick pee break :lol:

Back
Top Bottom