WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

They better show the dusted people on the other side. What if it’s awesome over there and everyone chills and gets along?

Stance x Marvel
https://www.stance.com/marvel-socks...3 -+3.26.19+-+Marvel+&sc_eh=f620e4b53b6343fb1

M545B19IFI_MUL.jpg
M558B19INF_BLK.jpg

M548B19THA_GRY.jpg
M548B19THO_GRY.jpg

M546D18CAA_GRY.jpg
M546D18IRO_GRY.jpg

M546D18CAP_BLU.jpg
M546D18INV_BLK.jpg

M546D18AMA_RED.jpg
M546D18SPI_GRY.jpg

Of the two in infinity war, who was fighting alongside the rest of the Avengers and who went on a road trip with some circus performer who's never met the team?

Cap was right about fighting together. And End Game will prove him right.

*yawn

Whats also funny is the scumbag was totally wrong about losing together. Cuz of him the team was fractured and took a major L.n

Tony told every single one of em exactly what they should be focused on and what would happen

And guess what, he was right

Tony really is these dudes daddy.. give them a place to live, pay all the bills, try to give them good advice and like some bad*** kids dont listen to shh til it's too late

Of the two in infinity war, who was fighting alongside the rest of the Avengers and who went on a road trip with some circus performer who's never met the team?

*yawn

you mean the guy who got a breakdown and saw this guy in fear:

81d815c42991d756-600x338.png

got a break down of what thanos was trying to do, how important the stone was and this guy who had said stone:

dr-strange-stark_edited.jpg

so like he told your boy SINCE it was his fault they werent prepared for thanos and his minions and all:

Ok so how did Tiny's plan to take the fight to Thanos with a street magician and a teenager turn out?

th

Idk about you, but it probably went about as well as his plan to use Ultron to protect the earth.

*yawn

Bruh....Cap went to Wakanda to pickup his reformed boy toy and said BP could tag along. That's why BP gave him those booty weapons.

And don't forget, it was Cap's fault the team was broken up.

Ok so how did Tiny's plan to take the fight to Thanos with a street magician and a teenager turn out?

th

Idk about you, but it probably went about as well as his plan to use Ultron to protect the earth.

take away the OTHER white chris with the undeserving nickname and as vegetaray123 vegetaray123 pointed out, guess who wins

i mean imagine where the MCU is without the chrissss

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F797373%252Fef9c7104-5d80-4773-9446-ad244b5dafea.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252890%2529.jpg

leave behind the only chris who actually goes by his given name and the avengers are gucci

avengers-infinity-war-thor-stormbreaker-1136544-1280x0.jpeg

i'm going assume ameL knows thor didnt name himself thor

They better show the dusted people on the other side. What if it’s awesome over there and everyone chills and gets along?

I feel like this would be at the end of Scott Pilgrim when he had to nega Scott. Everyone comes out of the portal all buddy buddy. Starlord and Fury chatting about 80's music and scenarios like that.

It’s not Tony’s fault that Starlord couldn’t keep his emotions in check

if only tony would have known that this wouldnt be the lowest point with dude (dr strange looking into the future really could have helped AT THIS MOMENT):

tenor.gif

i just wanna see whoever takes over in wakanda take the heart shaped herb and visit the ancestral plane.. hopefully it's shuri, since it would be cool to see her interact with stark and rocket

but image shuri showing up and t'challa isnt here and t'chaka being confused:

Screen-Shot-2018-03-06-at-12.45.32-PM.png

The Heart Shaped Herb garden was incinerated though no? Wouldn't the last of it only remain in T'Challa's or Cap's blood?

i just wanna see whoever takes over in wakanda take the heart shaped herb and visit the ancestral plane.. hopefully it's shuri, since it would be cool to see her interact with stark and rocket

but image shuri showing up and t'challa isnt here and t'chaka being confused:

Screen-Shot-2018-03-06-at-12.45.32-PM.png
Thought I read a spoiler somewhere about Shuri but we'll see

Back
Top Bottom