WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

yeah IM2 introduced scarlett and set up the whole big shield organization
IM3 was just Tony dealing with his PTSD and basically getting over come with it which leads him to create Ultron
which for the grand arc of things might seem useless but it's pivotal for Tony's personal Arc

Looking back on all 20+ films it seems like Iron Man 2 and 3 are completly useless and unecessary to the overall arc of the MCU

iron-man-2-hypercube.jpg

IM2 introduced us to the tesseract

and this

lvbj84ahu1i11.jpg

giphy.gif

69e9e22fbc1676a9734f7ec85c4654b3.gif

No.... The tesseract made its appearance in captain america first..

Revisionist theorists smh
iron man 2 came out before captain america
2010 im2
2011 virgin america
that book has a sketch of said tessaract in im2 lol

also

Avengers-Robert-Downey-Jr.-Cube-550x309.jpg

im convinced that you dont comprehend what youre watching and just follow Rogers around :lol:

Screenshot_20190325-232941_Twitter.jpg
Yea but if we go by chronological order captain america was first so hmph

In fact if we go by chronological order, IM2 isn't even the second movie to introduce the tesseract LOL

Last edited:

In fact if we go by chronological order, IM2 isn't even the second movie to introduce the tesseract LOL
stop it lol
we going by the chronological order if when we saw it in real life.. you know... when they came into physical existence to the universe lol

also another annoying thing about CM, how did fury just not pick up the tesseract from his desk.. i mean considering:

red-skull.gif

or maybe that's how was end up with skrull fury

Would refined be a better term?

tony never actually gets the tesseract, at least i dont think.. he's using the mind stone/loki's staff to try and locate the tesseract

his father is the one who finds the tesseract after it goes down in first avenger

No.... The tesseract made its appearance in captain america first..

Revisionist theorists smh

Lol at you trying to avoid the L. Cause I never said when it first appeared in history, I said IM2 showed it first. You thought TFA came out before IM2 :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom