WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The Heart Shaped Herb garden was incinerated though no? Wouldn't the last of it only remain in T'Challa's or Cap's blood?

1) why the hell would it be in steven's blood?

2) yes the crop was burned.. but the soil is what is critical to the herb's properties and the vibranium beneath the soil.. gotta assume for future purposes that they can grow more

plus it would be cool to have a scene and telling of what happened with everyone who got dusted and they didnt really die.. because if they did really die, t'challa would be there (whereas, if like the comics and other mediums, those individuals will go within the soul stone)

Stark's line:

'I know I said no more surprises...but I was really hoping to pull off one last one.'

Tony dead confirmed.

1) why the hell would it be in steven's blood?

2) yes the crop was burned.. but the soil is what is critical to the herb's properties and the vibranium beneath the soil.. gotta assume for future purposes that they can grow more

plus it would be cool to have a scene and telling of what happened with everyone who got dusted and they didnt really die.. because if they did really die, t'challa would be there (whereas, if like the comics and other mediums, those individuals will go within the soul stone)

My bad, I thought it was part of the super soldier serum that Cap had received initially. I couldn't imagine question 1 being asked without laughing my *** off by the way.

valkyrie lives!

D2mP8jFWkAU6T-6.jpg:large

heGQnkU.gif

OH TESSA, YOU SO FINE.

WHEN THOSE TICKETS GO ON SALE? :lol:

Tony told every single one of em exactly what they should be focused on and what would happen

And guess what, he was right

Tony really is these dudes daddy.. give them a place to live, pay all the bills, try to give them good advice and like some bad*** kids dont listen to shh til it's too late

tenor.gif

anigif_original-7605-1438031354-15.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

HbQtD4a.gif

DistantBabyishDarklingbeetle-small.gif

MarriedGrossBlueshark-small.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

CarefulFrayedAardwolf-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

I see that brother IATT IATT is preaching today. Reading from the book of Tony chapter 12 verse 4
#woketh

My bad, I thought it was part of the super soldier serum that Cap had received initially.

nah.. steve and red skull were a formula from the same scientist.. bucky and the other WSs were, i assume, a variation of that formula

I think they will undo the snap, everyone will “reappear” and there will be a showdown with Thanos and all of the cast. It has to happen from a fan standpoint. The build up for 10 years.

Stark's line:

'I know I said no more surprises...but I was really hoping to pull off one last one.'

Tony dead confirmed.
Think the surprise meant saving earth from invasion pt. 2 lol

Also you really called Strange a steer magician? My guy Strange is OP and top tier lol

I think they will undo the snap, everyone will “reappear” and there will be a showdown with Thanos and all of the cast. It has to happen from a fan standpoint. The build up for 10 years.
Oh definitely. This is the fanboy scene that everyone has been waiting to see.

I just hope it's choreographed and filmed well.

Looking back on all 20+ films it seems like Iron Man 2 and 3 are completly useless and unecessary to the overall arc of the MCU

Also i NEED Marvel Zombies

actually no, IM2 was shoehorned in to introduce Shield and to setup the Avengers properly.

I think the original was to have the 4 solo movies then Avengers, but because the first IM did was suprisingly well they hurried and green lit IM2 to add more Shield /Black Widow/Nick Fury things for us to be more engrossed with Avengers 1

now IM3 now, Jesus I still hate that movie.

Back
Top Bottom