WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

bruh she was in the middle of working and got snapped
and just got snapped back
what time would she have had to have vision ready
but dont trip
they got a wanda and vision show setup
avengers endgame gonna premier on disney+
bet u thats its home media release date
same as disney+

Hence why I said that “it makes sense”. I just hope that he isn’t forgotten.

The best part of the movie. Only villain that I wanted to win. Wish he could've gotten the snap off.
Then there would be complaints on how the future heroes we're gonna see conveniently survived the snap.

Because it opens up bringing in new characters
New characters how? They're in their own timeline.
If anything they nerfed Thanos. This is the man who's name struck fear in Celestials. He killed the Silver Surfer with his bare hands. Captain Marvel shouldn't be able to match up with him.
None of this happens in the MCU :rofl:

Also celestial aint never been scared of Thanos in the comics either.

The same way thats different is the same way in the movies CM is a much bigger deal.
I found it odd that Thanos with no stones and a sword was putting in more work than Thanos with > 3 stones
I said it before when dudes were stuck on power levels.

Talking about Thor with stormbreaker, and what CM is suppose to do etc.

Thanos in IW was on that getting the stones is my main goal. I don't need to spend any more energy on you than I need. If you in my way I swat you away like a fly. If you a real nuisance I'll kill you just to make sure you're not in my way in the future. To start the movie he already had one stone going on two. He was on that manifest destiny wave.

This Thanos had none, knew his future self succeeded, and knew there was a gauntlet with all 6 stones within reach. Not to mention he was fresh from killing half a planet's population. This Thanos saw how they were trying to undo his good deeds and was pissed.

Took the best they could offer and still beat them down one way or the other; Thor, Cap, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel. Son was relentless.

Last edited:
dont have all the members needed
only way i agree
is if we had all the members

Which is why it's a damn shame that Marvel got all these rights back so late in the game.

In a way it's as if Cap and IM weren't even utilized to their full potential which is crazy.

Marvel made billions off of characters we never gave a **** about and now that they have the more well known characters back, they can't use those original characters anymore in tandem with them.

We'll never see Tony Stark and Reed Richards on screen.

We'll never see Captain America and Wolverine on screen.

Etc.

:frown:

Master Zik Master Zik i wasn’t gonna quote all that lol but opens up new characters if alt timelines are there ie the Hawkeye Baseball glove timeline. Maybe in that timeline **** changes and we get Kate Bishop etc

New characters how? They're in their own timeline.

None of this happens in the MCU :rofl:

Also celestial aint never been scared of Thanos in the comics either.

The same way thats different is the same way in the movies CM is a much bigger deal.

I said it before when dudes were stuck on power levels.

Talking about Thor with stormbreaker, and what CM is suppose to do etc.

Thanos in IW was on that getting the stones is my main goal. I don't need spend any more energy on you than I need. If you in my way i swat you away like a fly. If you a real nuisance I'll kill you just to make sure you're not in my way in the future. To start the movie he already had one stone going on two. He was on that manifest destiny wave.

This Thanos had none, knew his future self succeeded, and knew there was a gauntlet was all 6 stones. Not to mention he was fresh from killing half a planet's population. This Thanos saw how they were trying to undo his good deeds and was pissed.

Took the best they could offer and still beat them down one way or the other; Thor, Cap, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel. Son was relentless.
right
this thanos even said
this was personal

Left the thread until this weekend, to prevent any spoilers, but I’m back after seeing it 2x, with at least 1 more viewing to go I’m sure. Of all the movies we’ve had in the MCU, after Endgame I have absolutely no clue where in the hell we’re going from here. Like after “Far From Home” we could do and go anywhere.

There was a lot of speculation a few years ago that Doctor Strange was going to be the new leader of the Avengers after Downey and Evans' contracts ended. Who knows if things changed.

Which is why it's a damn shame that Marvel got all these rights back so late in the game.

In a way it's as if Cap and IM weren't even utilized to their full potential which is crazy.

Marvel made billions off of characters we never gave a **** about and now that they have the more well known characters back, they can't use those original characters anymore in tandem with them.

We'll never see Tony Stark and Reed Richards on screen.

We'll never see Captain America and Wolverine on screen.

Etc.

:frown:
like i agree
but nah im happy with everything we got
we gotta appreciate what we got
remember what folks who died before the mcu got

maxresdefault.jpg

Left the thread until this weekend, to prevent any spoilers, but I’m back after seeing it 2x, with at least 1 more viewing to go I’m sure. Of all the movies we’ve had in the MCU, after Endgame I have absolutely no clue where in the hell we’re going from here. Like after “Far From Home” we could do and go anywhere.
Definitely more weird and more cosmic.

i hate pepper
she be so "tony dont save the world
cause i dont wanna lose u
but save the world cause i know u need to
but dont save it be with me
but go ahead and save it i won't be mad
but would be nice if u stayed home"

The real takeaway from the Tony/Pepper relationship is that you need to do you at all times and not let your decisions be contingent on the other person's opinions.

Because if Tony had ever listened to Pepper except for that last time the world would have been destroyed.

In Endgame she wisely understood that Tony was gonna Tony and her best bet was to let that man do what he was destined to do.

Master Zik Master Zik i wasn’t gonna quote all that lol but opens up new characters if alt timelines are there ie the Hawkeye Baseball glove timeline. Maybe in that timeline **** changes and we get Kate Bishop etc
I mean things will be different in other timelines but I'm not sure we're gonna see them.

Feel things will still deal with the main timeline.

I think there will be more and more movies away from earth.

Back
Top Bottom