WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

this 3rd spider-man film
better introduce use to the green goblin
in ultimate spiderman form
or at least get us ready for him in a 3rd film

WM can fit into anybody’s film, have him baby sit and make sure things don’t get out of control for the government.

Having hulk go beserk in a film and the Avengers having to stop him would be awesome. Could be Hulks film.

this 3rd spider-man film
better introduce use to the green goblin
in ultimate spiderman form
or at least get us ready for him in a 3rd film

Not only do I hat ultimate Goblin but I refuse for Marvel to go that route and yet completely butcher Hulk on film.

Which leads into the second problem actually....

The characters with any real connection or relationship with Red Skull (Cap) and Ultron (IM, Vision) are dead or removed from the franchise...except SW for Ultron.

Who even leads the Avengers going forward? Anthony Mackie? There's a charisma vacuum right now.

IMO do small stories with decent small scale lesser villains, introduce the F4, give us Dr. Doom or maybe even Namor as the next big crossover villains.

Hell make a villain movie starring the amoral 1940s killer Namor.

Black Panther/Dr. Strange/Captain Marvel

The guy who started it?

Fury

Or Rhodey would make sense.. BP maybe.. no way I see Clarence doing it

I mean who's the person on the front lines leading the charge?

Pass on Rhodey. And T'Challa got a whole country to run. Way too many potential Wakanda stories for him to be running the Avengers. That was never his role anyway. He was always kind of the dude on the outside with common interest.

Captain Marvel allegedly has a whole universe of planets to protect so it can't really be her. Unless they plan on backtracking on that.

Dr. Strange is better suited to the magical realm angle. Actually that was stated in his movie - Avengers protect the real world, sorcerers protect the magical world.

Honestly they shouldn't have retired Cap. His angle is that he's committed to the game for life.

WM can fit into anybody’s film, have him baby sit and make sure things don’t get out of control for the government.

Having hulk go beserk in a film and the Avengers having to stop him would be awesome. Could be Hulks film.

While I'm glad thor's story played out the way it did.. could have been an easy way for Thor to lose his arm

Wish hulk went WWH on site when seeing thanos for BW dying, would have redeemed that storyline at least a bit

I was disappointed Vision didn’t come back although given that Shuri died in the Finger Snap and she was the main one working on him, it makes sense. I would like to see Vision come back, maybe in the Black Panther sequel since all of his data is still presumably in Wakanda.

“As Iron Man, all jets ablaze, he’s fighting and smiting with repulsor rays!”

F1B202B9-DC4B-4D34-B934-5953184CB558.gif

I was disappointed Vision didn’t come back although given that Shuri died in the Finger Snap and she was the main one working on him, it makes sense. I would like to see Vision come back, maybe in the Black Panther sequel since all of his data is still presumably in Wakanda.
bruh she was in the middle of working and got snapped
and just got snapped back
what time would she have had to have vision ready
but dont trip
they got a wanda and vision show setup
avengers endgame gonna premier on disney+
bet u thats its home media release date
same as disney+

I mean who's the person on the front lines leading the charge?

Pass on Rhodey. And T'Challa got a whole country to run. Way too many potential Wakanda stories for him to be running the Avengers. That was never his role anyway.

Captain Marvel allegedly has a whole universe of planets to protect so it can't really be her. Unless they plan on backtracking on that.

Dr. Strange is better suited to the magical realm angle. Actually that was stated in his movie - Avengers protect the real world, sorcerers protect the magical world.

Honestly they shouldn't have retired Cap. His angle is that he's committed to the game for life.

I mean if an avengers story comes along it could be like the last couple avengers movies anyways

Ain't like cap was the closer.. or they were there day in and out.. people lived their lives and people came together when needed

BP could easily take the lead and instead of Thor/ironman/hulk heavy hitter combo plus vision there.. you got others like dr strange SW and CM

I suspect Thor and CM won't be there all the time jut because both will be traveling the galaxy

“As Iron Man, all jets ablaze, he’s fighting and smiting with repulsor rays!”

F1B202B9-DC4B-4D34-B934-5953184CB558.gif
i hate pepper
she be so "tony dont save the world
cause i dont wanna lose u
but save the world cause i know u need to
but dont save it be with me
but go ahead and save it i won't be mad
but would be nice if u stayed home"

Back
Top Bottom