WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Galactus can be cool as a like villain on the way to the bigger villain

Who else is on thanos’ tier as a villain

second viewing :pimp:

crowd was kinda "meh"
seemed more like casual fans. barely any pops
heard someone saying they were confused.
lady next to me was texting early, so i had to tell her politely not to. had to shut that **** down

when peter parker was talking to a dying tony stark. this time it hit me :frown:

Finally watched the movie this morning and it was glorious! It's been a great ride and I'm sad to see it end. Now to wait for comes next :nerd:

Galactus can be cool as a like villain on the way to the bigger villain

Who else is on thanos’ tier as a villain

As far as power level or ability to be fleshed out as characters?

Galactus is more of a force of nature than a character..just a giant man who wants to eat everybody. Of course he has a backstory but it probably won't work in the MCU.

Annihlus is just an evil alien creature who wants to kill everyone.

Dr. Doom like I said is a great antagonist but they'd have to set up the F4 to do him justice.

Magneto has had run-ins with the Avengers but he's somewhat played out.

I'd hope that they exercise caution if they plan on using Kang The Conqueror. Time travel is just a pain in the *** and the less its used the better.

Can't really think of any other compelling villains that scale up to Thanos in terms of scope. Zemo was scaled down and is locked up, Red Skull is on Vormir forever for no real reason, and Ultron was kind of a missed opportunity.

Actually the more I think on it the less I see a real need for another big Avengers movie. You don't get any bigger with this Lord of the Rings style final battle against the forces of Thanos.

I think I'd prefer them go back to smaller tighter stories that occasionally overlap.

Doom
A legit magneto
Not the trash fox version
Damn imagine marvel doing apocalypse
How he suppose to be done
18D592F2-44E7-41B7-8F36-28DE93EB05A8.jpeg

:lol: :lol:

wonder what made them change their mind
on doing inhuman film
think it would be great time to see them now

Inhumans is not a safe bet on film. Not to say it couldn't be pulled off but based on the subject matter you see why they relegated it to a TV show.

That the TV show was trash is another story.

But now with their universe all shaken up with Endgame Marvel has to go really out there with their movies and hope that they stick.

You know.......

That's a really going question.
Yeah right like using the stones should have universal consequences besides the death tolls but now in the main MCU timeline there’s no stones at all

So wouldn’t an entity like the human tribunal get involved?

I think we're going to see more "team up" movies in phase four.

I would like to see them follow the Thor Ragnarok formula and have 1-3 characters team up.

It looks like we are already getting Thor+ The Guardians, wouldn't mind:

Spidey+ anybody but especially BP, Daredevil, and Dr. Strange,

Dr. Strange + SW

And of course bringing in X-Men and fantastic 4

Maybe red skull uses the opportunity to trade a soul for the soul stone

And ultron could always come back

Which leads into the second problem actually....

The characters with any real connection or relationship with Red Skull (Cap) and Ultron (IM, Vision) are dead or removed from the franchise...except SW for Ultron.

Who even leads the Avengers going forward? Anthony Mackie? There's a charisma vacuum right now.

IMO do small stories with decent small scale lesser villains, introduce the F4, give us Dr. Doom or maybe even Namor as the next big crossover villains.

Hell make a villain movie starring the amoral 1940s killer Namor.

Back
Top Bottom