WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I'm mad,at the time travel because I don't understand it :lol: how Thanos and nem time traveling without the quantum realm suits? There were always 2 Caps so were watching reruns all this time? I feel like Dormameau, make it stop :rofl:

I'm mad,at the time travel because I don't understand it :lol: how Thanos and nem time traveling without the quantum realm suits? There were always 2 Caps so were watching reruns all this time? I feel like Dormameau, make it stop :rofl:
Didn’t need suits cuz they were inside the ship.

Last edited:
Cap sitting at home with Peggy watching Chitauri murder dozens in NY and watching people die by the thousand in Sokovia

Doesn't matter got da yambz

Lowkey a terrible writing decision but I'ma let the Russos have that one they earned it
He would have been super old when the Chitauri thing happened.

tumblr_pqoko9V8zc1sejmmmo1_540.gif

tumblr_pqoko9V8zc1sejmmmo2_540.gif

tumblr_pqp1x2oX2K1tq9cvpo1_540.gif

tumblr_pqp1x2oX2K1tq9cvpo2_540.gif

tumblr_pqp1x2oX2K1tq9cvpo3_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o1_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o5_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o2_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o3_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o4_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o6_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o7_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o9_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o8_540.gif

If he was smart he had it with him when he gave Sam the shield and just gave it to Bruce.

My thing there's another time wrist band with enough Pym particles for one trip on Natasha's dead body.

Yup.. tony made the wristbands at home and then brought them with him.. so only wristbands left would be whatever survived avengers HQ getting destroyed and the one cap didn't use

most teenagers can't afford to watch a movie ten times like adults do, its really as simple as that

and if you're a teenager now, you would have to be 2-9 years old to have seen IM1 in theaters so the hype might not be there for those that actually seen 20+ films the past 11 years

I don't even think kids of a certain age should be watching.. this movie was hitting some adult themes

Cap got your respect by quitting and going back to the past?
Not mad at black Captain America but I’m still confused as to why he did that. Tony’s Ultron plan was never properly executed so there will inevitably another threat. Cap is literally saying “Nah, I’m good”

Not really consistent with who they’ve built him up to be. Would’ve rather he gotten killed in battle

Back
Top Bottom