WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Between the Ls he took in Endgame and his character's stupidity in IW, looks like either the Russos or somebody at Disney has beef with Pratt.

Shame because I like Star-Lord a lot. Son had zero redemption in this movie. His pivotal scenes were being knocked out by WM and called an idiot, being kicked in the nuts by the love of his life, and being beta-ed on his own ship by Thor.

Patiently waiting for Gunn and Guardians 3 so that my man Quill's nutz can drop again.

Make Star-Lord great again

Where's the detailed breakdown of the timelines. I need to understand.

I can't move forward thinking that OG Cap is no longer in the MCU as Cap. I want to believe he's brought back in a future film. But how?

Honestly might be me but I don’t care if he’s not jacked to play starlord. I think it kinda fits his character in general to not he the super in shape jacked dude but still a heroic guy

I'm at a theater right now. It's packed. Wtf it's 11am on a Monday morning. There's even a kid next to me. Isn't he supposed to be in school lol.

Is today a holiday?

The plot for Gamora in GOTG 3 is gonna be weird...she doesn't know them and has no ties to the crew. Quill gonna try to make her fall in love with him again I guess.

Honestly might be me but I don’t care if he’s not jacked to play starlord. I think it kinda fits his character in general to not he the super in shape jacked dude but still a heroic guy
That's fine. But that leather jacket looked a little snug in End Game lol.

61AD1E6B-A6E1-4A04-9C93-BB08054758E5.gif

Thanos is the villain of all villains. Dude saw a video of him getting his head cut off in the future and was still excited cause he saw he fulfilled his mission :pimp:

*sees himself get decapitated*

"And that...is destiny fufilled"

ICE IN HIS VEINS

Another small nitpick, should have had a small scene with rocket saying he's tracking his ship at the beginning before it was found by CM

Excited to see where the MCU goes from here.

Re-watched the final battle. Still get chills when Cap says "Avengers...ASSEMBLE."

They were only used twice (1 to get there and 1 to get the whole ship back)

What it really begs to ask is why didn’t they just all hold hands to go into time using 1 particle since that seemed to work for the entire thanos ship? :lol:
Or they reengineered the pym particles

Excited to see where the MCU goes from here.

Re-watched the final battle. Still get chills when Cap says "Avengers...ASSEMBLE."
I’m excited
But man it’s sinking in
Only way they do better with thanos
Is if they get the PERFECT
Person for doom
And they knock it out the park
End game may mess up
Me seeing any other cbm battles
Nothing will compare
No other villain can compare
Like u legit wanted thanos to win
And wanted him to lose
Heath did the damn thing as joker
But man I really like how they wrote thanos

What did Nebula use to get back then? Enough for 1 rd trip each. I know Tony and Cap stole more when they had to make the extra trip to the 70s. Seems like Thanos and his ship didn't need PP at all.
Looks like old nebula used it and then she hot wired the time machine/they made their own stuff to get the ship back.

Disney/MCU are really genius for leaving holes throughout the plot. Their response at this time can pretty much be something along the lines of "we plan to explore these things in future Disney+ content and films" and most of us will accept it and probably end up watching something in the future we normally wouldn't, just to hopefully find an answer to questions looming for End Game. Overall, the movie was great and I hope to see it again.

ya sat through the whole movie or took a bathroom break?
dont know how some of ya do it. :lol: first watch i went was during the tony and daughter scene. was wondering why everyone was saying "i love you 3000" :lol:

I normally get them Tango Ice Blast slushies which forces you to be disciplined cuz of the ice whereas this time i took a soda can and needed to go an hour into the film but i firmed it :lol:

can it catch Avatars 2.8 bil?

Yesssir! Way back in 2009. Imagine if you add Inflation.
It goes 2 ways.
From what i read the box office converts the money from other countries into dollars. So countries where the currency has fallen against the dollar are actually contributing less towards the total.

The currencies for a lot of countries compared to the dollar have fallen since 2009 when Avatar came out.

We still coming for Avatar anyway.

Back
Top Bottom