WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Not mad at black Captain America but I’m still confused as to why he did that. Tony’s Ultron plan was never properly executed so there will inevitably another threat. Cap is literally saying “Nah, I’m good”

Not really consistent with who they’ve built him up to be. Would’ve rather he gotten killed in battle
Why else would people watch the Disney + show about Falcon

I'm mad,at the time travel because I don't understand it :lol: how Thanos and nem time traveling without the quantum realm suits? There were always 2 Caps so were watching reruns all this time? I feel like Dormameau, make it stop :rofl:
Don’t try to understand it lol. Like wouldn’t current nebula die after killing her past self. And doesn’t thanos from the past being killed completely mess up the time line that they were trying to avoid messing up by putting the stones back.

Don’t try to understand it lol. Like wouldn’t current nebula die after killing her past self. And doesn’t thanos from the past being killed completely mess up the time line that they were trying to avoid messing up by putting the stones back.
Banner's scene with the Grandmaster answers all that.

Banner's scene with the Grandmaster answers all that.
Not really. Thanos was displaced out of his timeline and wasn’t put back. Thus creating a new timeline at that point where he never did the snap because 2014 thanos died. I mean it’s not a bad result it’s just they spent the movie trying not to **** it up but they did anyway because he wasn’t supposed to come back to the future

tumblr_pqoko9V8zc1sejmmmo1_540.gif

tumblr_pqoko9V8zc1sejmmmo2_540.gif

tumblr_pqp1x2oX2K1tq9cvpo1_540.gif

tumblr_pqp1x2oX2K1tq9cvpo2_540.gif

tumblr_pqp1x2oX2K1tq9cvpo3_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o1_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o5_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o2_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o3_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o4_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o6_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o7_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o9_540.gif

tumblr_pqou1fwRW51s3k9t1o8_540.gif

SOOOOOOO LIT!

Also, thats a real interesting look at the behind the scenes for that final fight. They all mostly look like they just walk in off the street to read their lines. Poor Drax ALWAYS need to be in full makeup

that one confuses me

when starlord asks thor that they should all have a thanos killing weapon in IW, thor said he can't handle it but cap has no problem wielding it

Peter Quill: Look, this is my ship. And I’m not going to… Wait, what kind of weapon are we talking about here?
Thor: The Thanos killing kind.
Peter Quill: Don’t you think that we should all have a weapon like that?
Thor: No. You simply lack the strength to wield them. Your bodies will crumble as you minds collapse to the madness.

that one confuses me

when starlord asks thor that they should all have a thanos killing weapon in IW, thor said he can't handle it but cap has no problem wielding it

Peter Quill: Look, this is my ship. And I’m not going to… Wait, what kind of weapon are we talking about here?
Thor: No. You simply lack the strength to wield them. Your bodies will crumble as you minds collapse to the madness.
It was just pure fan service, don’t put any more thought into it. Cap was a master at spinning and slinging the hammer within a second of picking it up

that one confuses me

Cap isn’t just a normal human
He like superhuman
So just just chalk it up to that

In that Chris Pratt clip from behind the scenes, is that a double for Zoe? Doesn’t look like her at all....

i figure he saw thor do that

not sure about summoning the lightning but if its a matter of just thinking about it then he saw thor do that too

i love the fan service but there should have been some consistency and the switching hammer for a quick laugh i could do without, give that few second for others to shine maybe

They would have had to because didn't past Nebula use the PP to get to herself in future to open the portal for Thanos?
They were only used twice (1 to get there and 1 to get the whole ship back)

What it really begs to ask is why didn’t they just all hold hands to go into time using 1 particle since that seemed to work for the entire thanos ship? :lol:

They were only used twice (1 to get there and 1 to get the whole ship back)

What it really begs to ask is why didn’t they just all hold hands to go into time using 1 particle since that seemed to work for the entire thanos ship? :lol:
What did Nebula use to get back then? Enough for 1 rd trip each. I know Tony and Cap stole more when they had to make the extra trip to the 70s. Seems like Thanos and his ship didn't need PP at all.

Back
Top Bottom