WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Also I’m gonna assume Thor was nerfed by getting all fat and stuff? Because I thought him with storm breaker he was unstoppable

My least favorite part of the movie was the trip to the 70s. I wish they had thought of something else

that trip meant more than just retreating the tesseract

it allowed tony to interact with his dad and have somewhat of a father son moment he always wanted and get some fatherly advice at the same time

and it made cap realize he wanted that life with peggy...

speaking of peggy... not i know why its your least favorite... still scared of anything bigger than an a-cup

The only Cap who could spew that cheesy dialogue in a live action movie was the 2012 version. Even the 2024 version is better than that:lol:

But I’m just so glad he finally gets t to say Avengers Assemble. I’m totally satisfied with how it was delivered and couldn’t have asked for more.
Even old Cap had to roll his eyes at younger Cap like "yeah I know".

I liked Infinity War better because it was about Thanos...the real Thanos and not this 2014 version in Endgame. The real Thanos won...they didn't really get revenge on him. That's why the final battle wasn't as emotional as it could have been from both perspectives. Thanos had no clue who these people were :lol:
This Thanos knew who the Avengers were and Stark. He said their name watching the future film reel Nebula projected. He's known of them since Avengers.

He just didn't have intimate interactions with them like killing Thor's ppl, brother and best friend, chats with Strange and Stark, trying to empathize with Wanda :lol:
47287EFF-619B-4FB9-A241-DCAFC4C5C9A5.gif

37A15FFC-0546-41F4-BDC6-EDD3D3F5DAF0.gif

0D3774AC-31A1-4CC3-91CF-3EEA55921D41.gif

F193DC32-684C-4B18-8FAA-D15B1CA13845.gif
Didn't notice the Strange stand-in.

Anybody know who Ruffalo is talking too?

Last edited:
It just hit me how lame Hawkguy is.

They couldnt think of anyway to make him interesting so Whedon throws **** against the wall and gives him a family. After that is poorly received, they literally gave dude the Punisher's origin just to give him edge for a small subplot in Endgame.

Yeah, I'm beginning to side with he should've died.

Last edited:
It just hit me how lame Hawkguy is.

They couldnt think of anyway to make him interesting so Whedon throws **** against the wall and gives him a family. After that is poorly revealed, they literally gave dude the Punisher's origin just to give him edge for a small subplot in Endgame.

Yeah, I'm beginning to side with he should've died.
Of course he should have died, but I appreciate them going for a favorite early. Lull you into thinking that's it.

I know thanos was only in A1, A2 and GOTG for like 1-2 mins combined. But crazy how they look like totally different characters, personality wise.

New thanos looks calm, warrior, philosophical.

Old thanos looks menacing especially when he is smiling. New thanos ain’t even smile once.

For me there was just something about IW. The score. Caps intro behind the train. Thanos first appearance. Thor’s axe. New iron man suit. The battle on that. Seeing cap and black panther together etc. just amazing

Need to watch Endgame again. Will soon. For me it’s very close...maybe after 2nd viewing it will be Endgame over IW

Agree completely. IW had you hooked instantly with the intro, and yeah, I remember the first time in theaters, the score combined with Cap’s first appearance... epic. They are both great in their own way... but IW was truly something else the first time I saw it. I knew going in, it would be hard to be topped for me.

that smile was kind of weird :lol:

i still would have wanted to see ronan get a beatdown from thanos though

So ppl that were dusted away and gone for 5 years, do they not have any memory during that time? When they return do they stay the same like nothing happened. For example, is peter still in hs but the year is just 2023

Back
Top Bottom