WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

i dont really think they had a chance in IW if they didn't have mantis, its as much of a surprise as stormbreaker to the chest later on in the same film

without those stones, i think strange could take him to the mirror dimension and trap him there

doc strange could probably go toe to toe with thanos in EG but didn't get that chance

Seeing Thanos fight at full capacity makes me think that even if they did get the glove off him in IW, he'd somehow manage to get it back.

Seeing Thanos fight at full capacity makes me think that even if they did get the glove off him in IW, he'd somehow manage to get it back.

probably but its not gon' be as easy work, again that mirror dimension didn't work because of the gauntlet

strange would be able to easily use the time stone too because he doesn't have the same powers as maw that prevented him from doing so

they may not be able to overpower him but with stranges magic, they stand a good chance against a gauntlet-less and weapon-less thanos

strange was pretty op himself, just faced off with the stronger thanos

Was Thors beared braided before or did the lightning do it?

super saiyan norse gods gets their beard auto-braided

wong.JPG
I wonder if Wong did go to Tony's and Pepper's wedding :lol:

Reactions: ARK

Interesting breakdown

*edit

This got to be wrong. Wong had like one line lmao. I don't think Okoye even spoke

Last edited:
Thanos's plan was always to bring balance to the universe and wipe out half of populations so that there's enough resources to go around. When he learns that Earth didn't prosper + the remaining Avengers kill him (even though he left half of all living things), he decided he was going to destroy everything and start the universe over.
This is a great take

WS had his movie. But after his movie he didn't do much. Most memorable moment after that was getting owned by Spidey.

To put it into perspective, Hawkeye was a more significant character than all three of them by the end of the infinity saga.
Winter Soldier didnt become a part of the Avengers team until Infinity War. Right after his movie he was a fugitive laying low trying to recover his memories. Then he was framed and used again.

Never had time to shine. Pretty sure thats why he's getting a Disney+ series.

Bucky > Clarence

Easily

And thanos' plan was always poorly conceived.. end game did a great job of showing the ramifications certain living things being removed from the echo system would have

Thanos seems like a smart dude but just getting rid of half of everything still has some issues to iron out :lol: they call him the “mad titan” for good reason

And I’m starting to think nobody remembers that present Pepper gave Tony in IM1...

I do.

If I was an IM fan I might've brought it up lol

Asgard trip was OK. If I had to rate the trips I'd rate it:

New York
Morag
Vormir
Asgard

Army base trip is way last. I was bored for that part of the movie until Cap found Peggy's office.

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone else could feel Thor’s pain..

Great scene.. that switch when he hears thanos' name.. with korg stepping in saying we don't say that name..

That look on dude's face when he's sitting there and they're trying convince him.. dude looks like his mom and puppy just died on top of getting fired

Don't know who looks more broken/unstable, him there or Natasha during-after her conference call

Markus and McFeely, the writers for endgame said they tried to work the living tribunal into A3. Didn't work out. Then they tried again for A4. But it didn't work out again.

*edit

Btw someone on here mentioned that endgame plays better to adults than kids. After considering it I think they're right. Random kid to my left today was napping for most of the movie and only woke up for the action
:rolleyes

Just a thought,

Wouldn’t the Soul and Power stones be the only ones needed to bring everyone back?

Back
Top Bottom