WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_pql81jJnfi1rwxoyco1_540.gif

tumblr_pql81jJnfi1rwxoyco2_540.gif

tumblr_pql81jJnfi1rwxoyco3_540.gif

tumblr_pql81jJnfi1rwxoyco4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pqjz36bz2L1rwxoyco2_540.gif

tumblr_pqjz36bz2L1rwxoyco3_540.gif

tumblr_pqjz36bz2L1rwxoyco4_540.gif
:evil:

Did not realize how much if a bad *** SW was until the second showing. Thanos was strugglin until he ordered that rain fire

Him not knowing who the **** she was :lol:

"You will" probably the coldest line of the movie

Is there a new cam version out? I keep seeing the same one on all the sites. Anyone trynna to oop the link :nerd:

I’m trying to watch it again before I knockout or at least try too :lol:

So ppl that were dusted away and gone for 5 years, do they not have any memory during that time? When they return do they stay the same like nothing happened. For example, is peter still in hs but the year is just 2023
Pretty much.

No reason it should change for them. Also no reason they would have any memories since being dead is just that. Just the last thing they remembered when alive.
Scarlet Witch moved up on the hierachy list (in terms of power)

Fat Thor, IM and Cap struggled against Thanos but she almost murks Thanos by herself.
Writers made it very clear, anybody who got their powers from an infinity stone could overpower Thanos.

That's really one of the reasons the scenes with Wanda and Carol played out that way.

When they went back to 2012 post battle of NY, in the regular timeline Pierce and his crew never got the case/tesseract right because it went to asgard with Thor and Loki. Curious how that confrontation turned out in reality.

I like 2018 Thanos over 2014 Thanos.

2018 Thanos wanted people to prosper. 2014 Thanos wanted to kill everyone. 2018 Thanos had empathy with some heroes (Stark, Wanda). 2014 Thanos wanted to kill every last hero left. 2018 Thanos treated killing like a job that had to be done, nothing more. 2014 Thanos said he was going to enjoy murdering a whole planet.

What a nut job.

2014 thanos only became like that because he knew his fate in 2024, 2014 and 2018 thanos technically has the same goal but the past version changed because he saw that they killed him while he was chilling making his stew

He was fighting at full capacity in Endgame because he knew they were capable of killing him.

i dont really think they had a chance in IW if they didn't have mantis, its as much of a surprise as stormbreaker to the chest later on in the same film

without those stones, i think strange could take him to the mirror dimension and trap him there

doc strange could probably go toe to toe with thanos in EG but didn't get that chance

ShimmeringCostlyAustralianshelduck.gif

Thanos's plan was always to bring balance to the universe and wipe out half of populations so that there's enough resources to go around. When he learns that Earth didn't prosper + the remaining Avengers kill him (even though he left half of all living things), he decided he was going to destroy everything and start the universe over.

I like 2018 Thanos over 2014 Thanos.

2018 Thanos wanted people to prosper. 2014 Thanos wanted to kill everyone. 2018 Thanos had empathy with some heroes (Stark, Wanda). 2014 Thanos wanted to kill every last hero left. 2018 Thanos treated killing like a job that had to be done, nothing more. 2014 Thanos said he was going to enjoy murdering a whole planet.

What a nut job.
And I loved him for it. 2018 Thanos doing what he had to do, 2014 Thanos realized that he did what he felt like he needed to do but these insects are trying to undo it. So he's pissed that they are this ungrateful. He decides he has to kill everybody so they can't try n reverse his actions anymore. The MAD TITAN was in this movie, I appreciate him in both but I loved him being a maniacal war monger in this one.

Back
Top Bottom