WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Even the writers and directors have different opinions on how time travel works in EG

They need to communicate better on this lol

Screenshot_20190507-005958_Twitter.jpg

I like the Russo's take better. I hope Feige goes with that.

I thought it was more of the mcfreely timeline at first.

Just went to the past and was always married to her and just waited at that spot since he knew they would be there.

But ever since the directors tried to clear it up idk anymore.

The Russos' take makes more sense because it fits the conversations that the characters were having in eg better

If you want to say everything is one timeline then they literally could've just went back in time and killed baby thanos

I thought it was more of the mcfreely timeline at first.

Just went to the past and was always married to her and just waited at that spot since he knew they would be there.

But ever since the directors tried to clear it up idk anymore.

Same, but then...

The Russos' take makes more sense because it fits the conversations that the characters were having in eg better

If you want to say everything is one timeline then they literally could've just went back in time and killed baby thanos

...we got confirmation/explanation from the Russo’s. I think the writers’ explanation makes more sense but if the Russo’s say so, that’s it.

I do want to see them too and there is an angle open.

Ross could easily create a artworks team of criminals he forces to do missions.

Dont know how they'd do MODOK. They either fully commit or water it down :lol:

The Leader should just be a villain in the Avengers movies.
I mean he was in the Incredible Hulk :lol:

Avengers Co-Director Confirms Hulk's Post-Endgame Status

"He's lost an arm…that's not coming back," Russo said. "He's damaged himself. It's permanent damage, the same way there was permanent damage with Thanos. It's irreversible."

Hobbled Hulk for the rest of the MCU unless they got a clever solution to it.
Russo’s bout to make me bad mouth them
They better just keep they mouth closed till the next mcu film they direct
Cause they just saying dumb ****
That’s making me mad

Yeah but that totally works for Thor being otherworldly and Guardians being comics.

A gigantic floating head with baby limbs on earth is quite the grotesque look to be a thing in earth :lol:

It could work but I don't think that's something everybody would be on board for right away.
Again
They made damn Mysterio look cool as hell
Wearing a damn fishbowl
Get dude who plays in the leprechaun movies
Or dude who plays Tyrion in GoT
And they got it

Yooooooo they could legit
Give us the REAL mandarin with the multiverse
Well prolly useless now that im dead
Unless his multiverse version comes to help

Again
They made damn Mysterio look cool as hell
Wearing a damn fishbowl
Get dude who plays in the leprechaun movies
Or dude who plays Tyrion in GoT
And they got it
To me it wasn't hard to make Mysterio look cool. Especially when you remove the giant fishbowl from the costume

MCU already got Dinklage to play a dwarve in Infinity War.

Is FFH one of the first cbm trailers in which the villain isn't outright displayed to the audience?

I remember TASM2 trailers actually showed the entire movie.

Also i would love to know how many times the phrase :
"i wanna see (this character) done right" appears in this thread

Even the writers and directors have different opinions on how time travel works in EG

They need to communicate better on this lol

Screenshot_20190507-005958_Twitter.jpg

I like the Russo's take better. I hope Feige goes with that.

So the writers are basically going against their own explanation in the movie. Hulk said changing the past can’t affect your present.

So the writers are basically going against their own explanation in the movie. Hulk said changing the past can’t affect your present.
Their logic is the past wasn't changed.

Theyre holding the position that there was always 2 Steve; one on ice and the other that went back to live out his life. He just laid low and went unnoticed.

It's Lost time travel rules. Whatever happened, happened.

Think of it like this, if you time traveled to 1917 and lived a full life everything you did always happened that way. Its just that nothing you do would change things on a large scale. So you couldn't go back and kill Hitler, you'd just fail or even if you succeeded a series of events would happen where someone else would show up with the same name to become Hitler. You couldnt go back and be the creator of the vacuum, you'd either fail or the person who historically got credit would just steal your idea.

Honestly bros if you had told me in 2012 that Thor in 2019 was going to be drunk, overweight and trash talking with 10 yr old trolls on the internet, I would've laughed at you.

But here we are.

Back
Top Bottom