WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Got my far from home Tix today :smokin

Goat seat, Dolby.

Got my Pikachu and Aladdin tickets too :lol:

Can someone school me on the multiverse?
Multiple universes

Where different versions of you and everyone else exist due to an endless amount of variables that lead to different choices and circumstances. Even universes where you dont exist at all.

Dont really need Red Hulk to do the Thubderbolts.

Whats more key for the OG version is Zemo.

I wanna see red hulk thou and ross gotta be there for a reason.. also wanna see AIM done right so we can get modok.. curious to see how they'd pull off the leader

I'd be all for bringing zemo back, but he wouldn't be much of a physical threat.. also I guess we'll never see Zola in his suit

46EAFE63-92E7-4E1C-9FCD-71AEE801B63D.png
Thoughts?

This is situational depending on the emergency. Ex. Hurricane Irma forced several hospitals to shut down. I’m pretty sure aliens attacking from the space is considered far more dangerous
Yeah, but from what I remember the invasion was regulated to midtown/the west side.

I dont think it reached uptown at all and chitauri didnt get far downtown.

Hurricanes and floods yeah many times hospitals are shut down but some hospitals are forced to stay open due to patients who can't be moves. Also this was more like a war so I'm sure hospitals turned in to triages quickly.

I wanna see red hulk thou and ross gotta be there for a reason.. also wanna see AIM done right so we can get modok.. curious to see how they'd pull off the leader

I'd be all for bringing zemo back, but he wouldn't be much of a physical threat.. also I guess we'll never see Zola in his suit
I do want to see them too and there is an angle open.

Ross could easily create a artworks team of criminals he forces to do missions.

Dont know how they'd do MODOK. They either fully commit or water it down :lol:

The Leader should just be a villain in the Avengers movies.

I do want to see them too and there is an angle open.

Ross could easily create a artworks team of criminals he forces to do missions.

Dont know how they'd do MODOK. They either fully commit or water it down :lol:

The Leader should just be a villain in the Avengers movies.

I mean they got the juice to go as weird as they want with it.. to me, they've missed when they've played it safe.. between Ragnorak and GOTG and elements elsewhere they know we're for all of it

I keep seeing that Loki was retconned as being brainwashed when he attacked NY.

Where is this from? Is it confirmed? Seems like kind of a cop-out if true.
Yeah, they pulled that nonsense explanation awhile back. The studio released it in some official handbook or something.

I just consider it a clever Loki lie.

I mean they got the juice to go as weird as they want with it.. to me, they've missed when they've played it safe.. between Ragnorak and GOTG and elements elsewhere they know we're for all of it
Yeah but that totally works for Thor being otherworldly and Guardians being comics.

A gigantic floating head with baby limbs on earth is quite the grotesque look to be a thing in earth :lol:

It could work but I don't think that's something everybody would be on board for right away.

They turned Thor into a beer drinking, fortnite playing, video game trash talking, overweight homebody. And ppl ate it up.

Marvel has so much goodwill with the fans that if they want to do modok they can and it'll be easy

Back
Top Bottom