WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

46EAFE63-92E7-4E1C-9FCD-71AEE801B63D.png
Thoughts?
I could watch Yara and Mint boil water man. DAMN.
Avengers Co-Director Confirms Hulk's Post-Endgame Status

"He's lost an arm…that's not coming back," Russo said. "He's damaged himself. It's permanent damage, the same way there was permanent damage with Thanos. It's irreversible."

Hobbled Hulk for the rest of the MCU unless they got a clever solution to it.
JESUS they ****ed the Hulk so bad in the MCU. Dude was able to regrow his flesh from it being flayed off to almost the bone. Also regrow his neck after Maestro Hulk broke it in the future.

Wow really? .. they really ****ed up Hulk

SMH

On the one hand I enjoy when writers maim and create actual stakes for the characters

On the other I feel like Hulk's overall story still had legs and there was more that could've been done with him.

It's clear that Marvel is 100% done with the original Avengers with the exception of Thor.

Is FFH one of the first cbm trailers in which the villain isn't outright displayed to the audience?

Mysterio is the villain

On the one hand I enjoy when writers maim and create actual stakes for the characters

On the other I feel like Hulk's overall story still had legs and there was more that could've been done with him.

It's clear that Marvel is 100% done with the original Avengers with the exception of Thor.

Mysterio is the villain
I am fully aware of that. In speaking towards the general audience.

The Hulk thing could be a shot towards Universal with the rights issue. Maybe with Marvel had full rights a better fleshed out Hulk arc (or Planet Hulk) couldve been done

Their logic is the past wasn't changed.

Theyre holding the position that there was always 2 Steve; one on ice and the other that went back to live out his life. He just laid low and went unnoticed.

It's Lost time travel rules. Whatever happened, happened.

Think of it like this, if you time traveled to 1917 and lived a full life everything you did always happened that way. Its just that nothing you do would change things on a large scale. So you couldn't go back and kill Hitler, you'd just fail or even if you succeeded a series of events would happen where someone else would show up with the same name to become Hitler. You couldnt go back and be the creator of the vacuum, you'd either fail or the person who historically got credit would just steal your idea.

That’s how I saw it.

Ain’t y’all watch the twighlight episode or some other show that was similar where Katherine Heigl goes back in time to kill Hitler as a baby, but Hilter ended up being another baby? :lol:
That was cool. That’s how I thought it worked.

But then they started bringing out different timelines. Which is fine. Just want it to be consistent.

Avengers Co-Director Confirms Hulk's Post-Endgame Status

"He's lost an arm…that's not coming back," Russo said. "He's damaged himself. It's permanent damage, the same way there was permanent damage with Thanos. It's irreversible."

Hobbled Hulk for the rest of the MCU unless they got a clever solution to it.
Dawg...they ruined hulk. One of my favorite superheroes ever looking like Antoine Walker. I don't deserve this.

I think Red Hulk could fill that void just fine if they get the right guy. Just make it Gen. Ross's son or something.

Is there some issues with the rights when it comes to Hulk? Do they own him fully or is it like Spider-Man where another company has say over Marvel?

It sucked we didn’t get a rematch because that scene was in one of the spoilers I read. I was hopeful because it got his @$& whooped in IW :lol:

So how does the “rights” to Spider-Man work? Can they pull him at any time? Do they have a X number of movies he’s signed up for already? Etc

Is there some issues with the rights when it comes to Hulk? Do they own him fully or is it like Spider-Man where another company has say over Marvel?

It sucked we didn’t get a rematch because that scene was in one of the spoilers I read. I was hopeful because it got his @$& whooped in IW :lol:
Marvel can't make solo movies of Hulk without universal's permission but they can use him for everything else

Universal owns Hulk's rights. They just allow Marvel to use him as long as its not a solo film. Same with Namor.

No, they don't fully own his rights. Universal Studios does. They have an agreement where Marvel can use him in films, but cannot have a solo film.

Wow, Hulk is officially trash in the MCU.

Damn, 3 people responded the same thing.:lol:

So how does the “rights” to Spider-Man work? Can they pull him at any time? Do they have a X number of movies he’s signed up for already? Etc
Sony has lent spiderman to marvel for 3 team up movies and 3 solo movies. Sony keeps a hundred percent of the solo movie profits, marvel studios produces the movies for Sony. After that marvel and Sony got to renegotiate for marvel to continue using him.

Sony owns the rights and gets all the profits. Marvel is just allowed to use him and make the movies. It was a 5 film deal and FFH is the 5th movie (Civil War, Homecoming, IW, EG).

Reactions: DLF
I think Red Hulk could fill that void just fine if they get the right guy. Just make it Gen. Ross's son or something.
Nah bro, no f boy hulk's. Don't bring any more trash personality hulk's in unless we have a good green one. No red, no grey, none of that. There needs to be balance.

You right. Hulk flabby n sick. Sawft af.
Eating pancakes and ****
tenor.gif

I mean they can still "fix" or improve upon him, but I think he will need to go back to normal Banner.
Amadeus would be lit tho
He is weaker than Banner and not as smart either so would be a step down. Only reason they would go that route is if they want a younger actor.

Back
Top Bottom