WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So after FFH, Marvel/Holland's contract will be up for Spiderman after they do one more movie?
Are there any other characters besides Hulk that Marvel have to do these type of deals with? Since Disney acquired Fox, F4 & X-Men are theirs now right?

PO

namor

I'm going to assume Sony won't kill the golden goose but I agree that pettiness is all it takes for standstills to occur. The assumption is that a huge deal will be struck as it's not in Marvel's MO to jump the ship this tremendously (ending an important saga with Spidey/making him "next Iron Man") if they weren't 95% sure they'd be able to keep using him for at least another decade.

So after FFH, Marvel/Holland's contract will be up for Spiderman after they do one more movie?
Are there any other characters besides Hulk that Marvel have to do these type of deals with? Since Disney acquired Fox, F4 & X-Men are theirs now right?

PO
Holland has one more solo film and then his contract is over.
I only know of Namor as Marvel not having complete rights to utilize him in a solo film, but can have him appear in a film. (IE, villain/anti-hero in Black Panther 2)

if he doesn't sign with sony, then spidey in the mcu is done

yall do have to remember that sony is the studio that is making a morbius film and wants an aunt may spy film and other random spideyverse movies that doesn't involve spidey

you'll just never know whats gon' happen when sony is in charge

seems like a no-brainer to just collect $$$ off box office but venom made $855m while homecoming made $880m, their confidence is actually pretty high right now

Venom was a movie that people just watched because it was Venom movie. I didn't like it one bit, but it made soooo much money for them, that they are definitely making a sequel. :lol:

Spider-Verse on the other hand was a shining moment for Sony. Loved that one. :pimp:

PO

PO

Namor and everyone else in the Spidey universe (Venom, Carnage, Doc Ock, etc)

Tony wasnt just smart, he was creative too... which gave him the opportunity to use his genius. Suri needs to do something new and toss those panther blasters away
Yeah she was giving black panther a hard time for using the same suit.. I hope she used the blasters because she was dusted for 5 years and really retired them in Endgame..

Should've found a way to get tony's consciousness into the computer like Transcendence. He can be new Jarvis

I don't think MCU has done BP or Spiderman justice for how intelligent they are/supposed to be:

Peter Parker is able to inspect Tony Starks spidey-armor and counteract the failsafe's that would have disabled him in civil war. He builds his own suits (STEALTH) and web-shooters, peter particles.

BP makes X-gene suppressant serum, creates quantum teleportation room, falcons flying harness, and shadow particles..

Stark did everything in MCU, need to give these other guys some love from intelligence perspective

Back
Top Bottom