WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Low key we really don’t have a genius besides Shuri :lol:

That’s where Reed Richards comes in :pimp:
53dddcf33e041404b03af21b7af95858323c51a9.jpg

sozQt.jpg

Morgan-Stark-I-Love-You-3000.png

I don't think MCU has done BP or Spiderman justice for how intelligent they are/supposed to be:

Peter Parker is able to inspect Tony Starks spidey-armor and counteract the failsafe's that would have disabled him in civil war. He builds his own suits (STEALTH) and web-shooters, peter particles.

BP makes X-gene suppressant serum, creates quantum teleportation room, falcons flying harness, and shadow particles..

Stark did everything in MCU, need to give these other guys some love from intelligence perspective

Agreed.

I don't think MCU has done BP or Spiderman justice for how intelligent they are/supposed to be:

Peter Parker is able to inspect Tony Starks spidey-armor and counteract the failsafe's that would have disabled him in civil war. He builds his own suits (STEALTH) and web-shooters, peter particles.

BP makes X-gene suppressant serum, creates quantum teleportation room, falcons flying harness, and shadow particles..

Stark did everything in MCU, need to give these other guys some love from intelligence perspective

to be fair, we really havent seen BP in a situation to show it like that.. i guess they could have had him contribute when they were working on vision or shown more in BP.. and peter is just young but clearly smart

but they have made a point to put tony and shuri on another level and then banner

It's good to have tiers of intelligence. It'd be boring if they all same tier.

I'm expecting Reed Richards and Riri to be top tier when they're introduced

Peter will prosper just fine as just an above average intelligent teen and BP being genius level would make Shuri redundant.

I miss THIS GUY
675cd678-66c1-4aab-9f83-e34663de5749.gif

e34f0ace-5b0f-439e-a558-1818574ea9d9.gif

This guy snapped his finger and broke his whole arm :smh:
i truly cant get over how much i hate domestic hulk. while he was funny and homely in EG...

...man....

hulk is supposed to be that animal that lives in all of us. they made hulk into mr. rogers. Being the voice of reason and preaching peace.

What happened to the raging fire? :frown:

Back
Top Bottom