WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Batman by DC or Ikaris by Marvel.....

and he chose Marvel :lol:

DC aint **** :lol:

Not even sure if the rumors are true of him in talks to be Batman but damn people would rather be an obsure character in a Marvel film then be a well known character in DC.

Im not hype for an Eternals movie btw.

so to translate so he might have turned down a role that likely wasn't offered to him to be on the mcu?

yall got to stop reaching out there, instead of just fully enjoying EG and the MCU yall just got to bring others down and enjoy it...

if anything i've seen him tied more to be the next bond after craig

This actually is EXACTLY what i meant.

WHERES SIF?

i wanna bash DC cuz i LOVED MOS and Justice League was my most anticipated film in a looooong time. More than IW and EG.

it was a huge letdown.

so to translate so he might have turned down a role that likely wasn't offered to him to be on the mcu?

yall got to stop reaching out there, instead of just fully enjoying EG and the MCU yall just got to bring others down and enjoy it...

if anything i've seen him tied more to be the next bond after craig

i dont see dude as batman or bond

i really never seen dude outside of GoT so i am not sure how he'd do

he can be bond i think just because the next ones gon' be different from craigs take so he can make it his own

D50k4XsXkAA9Z2I.jpg:large

Last edited:
I don't think MCU has done BP or Spiderman justice for how intelligent they are/supposed to be:

Peter Parker is able to inspect Tony Starks spidey-armor and counteract the failsafe's that would have disabled him in civil war. He builds his own suits (STEALTH) and web-shooters, peter particles.

BP makes X-gene suppressant serum, creates quantum teleportation room, falcons flying harness, and shadow particles..

Stark did everything in MCU, need to give these other guys some love from intelligence perspective

They've hinted at the intelligence of the others. I think Tony dying will have Peter taking his studies more seriously. It was revealed that T'Challa created his last suit. The thing about MCU's BP is that he will always be outclassed by Shuri. They nerfed his intelligence to give her standalone shine.

Last edited:
i thought shuri created BPs last suit?

didn't she pretty much ridiculed BPs old suit design in the process?

but MCU has a way of neutering abilities like drax for example

58409811_312915186266145_5991278619202274508_n.jpg

The crowd during my Thursday night showing was hyped. The second viewing the following day, not so much.

he was holding back, A1 cap thought he was fighting loki and was probably going all out because loki whooped him earlier in that film

Not sure if posted...

We had discussed this before. He doesn't get it.

He's thinking DOFP time travel when it's Dragonball Z & Super time travel.

Even if he and Peggy had a child, or him being alive as Captain America throughout those 70 years, it wouldn't have effected their timeline/reality. It would've effected the one he created going back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom