WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

i thought shuri created BPs last suit?

didn't she pretty much ridiculed BPs old suit design in the process?

but MCU has a way of neutering abilities like drax for example

58409811_312915186266145_5991278619202274508_n.jpg

In BP during the scene where he gets the new suit he says he designed his current suit

sooo...if sony says to Marvel, sorry pals we are gonna do it all ourselves. do they still use Holland? spidey new suit? etc?
They'll still use Holland if they're smart and just say their Spidey is from a different universe.

Definitely a new suit.
I can see that too, but personally, I think they'd risk losing Holland doing that.
Even though contracts can be broken or changed im pretty sure Holland's contract is with Sony not Marvel.

So the only way they lose him is if he says he doesnt want to do it at all and doesnt mind the risk of Sony sueing him since he's under contract.

Then Sony is in a uphill battlenl to find another actor that can play a good Peter Parker and Spidey. Given this Spidey would have no ties to the MCU they could switch up and go to an adult Spidey or college years Peter.

Last edited:
They'll still use Holland if they're smart and just say their Spidey is from a different universe.

Definitely a new suit.

Even though contracts cam be broken or changed im pretty sure Holland's contract is with Sony not Marvel.

So the only way they lose him is if he says he doesnt want to do it at all and doesnt mind the risk of Sony sueing him since he's under contract.

Then Sony is in a uphill battlenl to find another actor that can play a good Peter Parker and Spidey. Given this Spidey would have no ties to the MCU they could switch up and go to an adult Spidey or college years Peter.

His deal is with Marvel. When he auditioned only Feige and the Russo's were involved. Sony had nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
Wait he did give a nano suit chamber early in the film right?
Same thing I thought of :lol:

Like this dude Steve actually used it.
Holland's contract is with marvel. It's why Sony couldn't put him in the venom movie.

Oh well then, I can definitely see Sony moving on.

Especially since they want to get their Spidey spinoff universe going with momentum.

Although they probably could still try to cast their own Spider-Man or try to make the Scarlet Spider the main piece these other movies revolve around.

Last edited:
Same thing I thought of :lol:

Like this dude Steve actually used it.

Oh well then, I can definitely see Sony moving on.

Especially since they want to get their Spidey spinoff universe going with momentum.

Although they probably could still try to cast their own Spider-Man or try to make the Scarlett Spider the main piece these other movies revolve around.
Def gonna want it back. They probably see themselves making more money launching their own spidey universe. With venom. And miles morales character etc

Was there an alternate timeline created when Thanos reversed time to get visions infinity stone? Multiverse gonna be crazy :nerd:

In my second viewing yesterday I assumed everyone watched it opening week except this lone dude who clapped. Kinda sad, if only he watched it opening week he wouldn’t have been alone lol. He’s probably thinking everyone else thought it was horrible.

I'm liking their showing some of Peters' intelligence, and introduction to multiverse!

I really do hope they show which 'heroes' are from Mysterio's universe.

Would be hilarious if there was another Spider-Man who kicked his *** and came here to start fresh only to see another Spider-Man lol

Here's what's going to happen with this multiverse...

Earth-1610, the MCU as we've known it will be opened up to Earth-616.

Back
Top Bottom