WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Would have been interesting to see IW Thanos reaction if he found out what the Avengers were going to do. I wonder if he'd put up more of a fight in that hut.

I've actually heard ppl bring up he seemed slightly OP in Endgame. He looked to be handling Thor, Iron Man, and Cap pretty well from what I remember (with No stones). He was close to killing Thor and broke Caps shield.

Thor spent the last 5 years sitting on a couch playing video games, drinking and eating

Stormbreaker was a bottle opener

IW thanos took on IM, dr strange, spidey and the rest

Cap wasn’t a challenge to either thanos really til he had mjolnir

Too tough for me to choose.

Man, seeing the heroes from different films get together was so awesome :wow:
Spider-Mans entrance,
Thor’s entrance
IM suit up scene
When BP is like ‘engage your defenses...get this man a shield’
Cap entrance.

Maw delivering lines and Thanos
Thanos laying the smack down on everyone.
Might have to go with that one.

What makes TDK so great is the Joker, whose favorite scene in TDK is anything that does not involve the Joker?

What makes TDK so great is the Joker, whose favorite scene in TDK is anything that does not involve the Joker?

I don't think that's a fair basis to judge the movie off of. Heath's performance was just THAT good.
I think Batman Begins is a better movie but t I do enjoy TDK more. Calling TDK good solely because of the Joker isn't right though.

AVENGERS: ENDGAME Will Begin Streaming Exclusively On Disney+ Starting December 11

“We’re very pleased with our Q2 results and thrilled with the record-breaking success of Avengers: Endgame, which is now the second-highest grossing film of all time and will stream exclusively on Disney+ starting December 11th,” Iger revealed.

I don't think that's a fair basis to judge the movie off of. Heath's performance was just THAT good.
I think Batman Begins is a better movie but t I do enjoy TDK more. Calling TDK good solely because of the Joker isn't right though.

Agreed. The story, pacing, set pieces, cinematography, performances (of course Heath being the best), etc. all come together to make an excellent film. And yes, Begins is a great movie in its own right. Nolan really knew what he was doing when he took reins of Batman.

Y'all need to let this movies be out for awhile before ranking them :lol:
Hasn't even been a month.
Nah.

Even if you want to say IW is the better movie it's obvious without a shadow a doubt endgame is top 2 and no lower than that.

No need to sit and wait to rank endgame.

Nah.

Even if you want to say IW is the better movie it's obvious without a shadow a doubt endgame is top 2 and no lower than that.

No need to sit and wait to rank endgame.

I mean, it's subjective. How many of you were saying Black Panther was the GOAT comic movie when it came out? A lot of people dropped it out their top 3/5 since. Just don't be a prisoner of the moment is all I'm saying, how it fares over time should be a factor into where one would rank it.

So...Thanos destroyed the stones in current timeline. So...then earth is prone to evils now right? In this reality, dark forces will come!

Agreed. The story, pacing, set pieces, cinematography, performances (of course Heath being the best), etc. all come together to make an excellent film. And yes, Begins is a great movie in its own right. Nolan really knew what he was doing when he took reins of Batman.

Yup. Third film was kind of a mess but I still enjoyed it. I think Nolan's Batman set the presedence for "good" comic book movies.

So...Thanos destroyed the stones in current timeline. So...then earth is prone to evils now right? In this reality, dark forces will come!

i think the directors or writers said that they weren't exactly fully obliterated, there are still molecular remnants of the stone in existence so technically antman could probably gather them if he knows

I mean, it's subjective. How many of you were saying Black Panther was the GOAT comic movie when it came out? A lot of people dropped it out their top 3/5 since. Just don't be a prisoner of the moment is all I'm saying, how it fares over time should be a factor into where one would rank it.

I'd put Dark Knight and Logan over Endgame tbh. Just personal preference.

Bought my kids happy meals today and holy smokes. Such cool avengers toys at McDonalds

"I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive, but you have shown me... that's impossible. As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those, that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist."

Last edited:
i think the directors or writers said that they weren't exactly fully obliterated, there are still molecular remnants of the stone in existence so technically antman could probably gather them if he knows
Whaaat when and where did they sat this

"I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive, but you have shown me... that's impossible. As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those, that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist."
Yeah man Thanos had bars both movies lol

I'd put Dark Knight and Logan over Endgame tbh. Just personal preference.

Not ready for the posts chewing you out for not putting EG at 1 :lol:
There's a handful of movies I put in the upper tier and I like them all for different reasons. Not too into the business of lists. Iron Man 1 is damn good too.

Whaaat when and where did they sat this

found it:

During a Q&A session in Washington, DC shared on Reddit by user zachzhou630, the Endgame directors were asked about the status of the stones and how their destruction affects the time continuity in the main MCU universe. And according to the Russos, the Infinity Stones aren't actually lost: "Thanos only reduced the stones to the atomic level. The stones are still present in the universe."

via (i believe someone posted that here last week):

found it:

During a Q&A session in Washington, DC shared on Reddit by user zachzhou630, the Endgame directors were asked about the status of the stones and how their destruction affects the time continuity in the main MCU universe. And according to the Russos, the Infinity Stones aren't actually lost: "Thanos only reduced the stones to the atomic level. The stones are still present in the universe."

via:

Yo wow lol that changes things

I thought they were gone so I thought they were gonna explore them being gone = universal imbalance

found it:

via (i believe someone posted that here last week):

Interesting. Would be hard to pinpoint how to find em I suppose

Back
Top Bottom