WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It's taken 22 titles but it looks like tdk is getting knocked off that high pedestal some folks put it in

Thank god

for me endgame is in the discussion but i go with infinity war, winter soldier, guardians 1, civil war above it.
but it was endgame that got me emotional. maybe, it was the realization that it was the end for some of the characters and the conclusion to a decade worth of entertainment

Cool, that's a fair assessment. It was definitely emotional but I felt the time traveling aspect kinda bogged down and muddled up the narrative a bit. Still a great ending for the past decade.

1. Endgame
2. IW
3.IM
4. BP
5. CW

I would actually put EG and IW as 1a and b then put A1 in there but I'll make it simple for yall

Cool, that's a fair assessment. It was definitely emotional but I felt the time traveling aspect kinda bogged down and muddled up the narrative a bit. Still a great ending for the past decade.

So terminator and T2 aren't all time great movies?

T1, T2, BttF, BttF 2 are all classics (from the looks of it,, Endgame will go down as one too) Just felt how they incorporated time travel into the narrative were executed better in the former films.

T1, T2, BttF, BttF 2 are all classics (from the looks of it,, Endgame will go down as one too) Just felt how they incorporated time travel into the narrative were executed better in the former films.

Elaborate.. because what they did was relatively straight forward

However, we'll see what the ramifications from the film will be going forward

Looper is the only time travel movie that people say is good, that I think was poorly executed

Elaborate.. because what they did was relatively straight forward

However, we'll see what the ramifications from the film will be going forward

Looper is the only time travel movie that people say is good, that I think was poorly executed

How Captain America ended up living with Peggy for example, I remember having questions about. Like how he went to the past but never came back via the machine. Which timeline did he end up living in? I mean it was kinda haphazard that even the Russos and screenwriters can't see eye to eye on how it happens :rolleyes

Little things like that don't diminish the film though. If nothing else, big props for how ambitious they went for it.

You and I agree on Looper though. Overrated time travel garbage.

How Captain America ended up living with Peggy for example, I remember having questions about. Like how he went to the past but never came back via the machine. Which timeline did he end up living in? I mean it was kinda haphazard that even the Russos and screenwriters can't see eye to eye on how it happens :rolleyes

Little things like that don't diminish the film though. If nothing else, big props for how ambitious they went for it.

You and I agree on Looper though. Overrated time travel garbage.

Look at nebula, it took 2 people to work things.. cap just didn't activate his side.. like nebula of 2014, stealing 2023's wrist band

I mean doc brown essentially did the same thing in BTTF3

And as I said above, we'll see the blowout from cap's choice (along with other things) in future films

I really would like to place Endgame above IW but for now I cannot. The main issue is Engame Thanos < IW Thanos

If somehow someway they could have kept and faced IW Thanos it would have been an easy choice. Endgame Thanos seemed lacking only because of IW Thanos, it just wasn't the same feel tbh, I wasn't engaged especially knowing what emotional elements IW Thanos had elicited

Alright but in what timeline did he live to be Old Man Cap? The main timeline or an alternate one? According the Russos, it was an alternate branched out timeline (which begs the question of how he can cross to a parallel timeline if that's the case but w/ev). The screenwriters though claim the opposite saying he lived in the main timeline all along.

Anyway, you could argue that having 2014 Gamorra in the main timeline is notable blowout from the time travel hijinks. Whatever Cap may or may not have done to change the timeline should be interesting.

I really would like to place Endgame above IW but for now I cannot. The main issue is Engame Thanos < IW Thanos

If somehow someway they could have kept and faced IW Thanos it would have been an easy choice. Endgame Thanos seemed lacking only because of IW Thanos, it just wasn't the same feel tbh, I wasn't engaged especially knowing what emotional elements IW Thanos had elicited
True. but EG thanos was a physical savage that IW thanos wasn’t

It also helped that Thor was washed tho lol

Alright but in what timeline did he live to be Old Man Cap? The main timeline or an alternate one? According the Russos, it was an alternate branched out timeline (which begs the question of how he can cross to a parallel timeline if that's the case but w/ev). The screenwriters though claim the opposite saying he lived in the main timeline all along.

Anyway, you could argue that having 2014 Gamorra in the main timeline is notable blowout from the time travel hijinks. Whatever Cap may or may not have done to change the timeline should be interesting.

True. but EG thanos was a physical savage that IW thanos wasn’t

It also helped that Thor was washed tho lol
Yeah idk, the savage Thanos in any other film without IW existing is amazing. Knowing what IW Thanos put us through... I was just expecting that Thanos in Endgame. It was honestly a let down

Loved IW Thanos but dude was content and done with his job. TBH, he only got a few days of vacation before the Avengers blew up his spot. Plus, I think he'd be too exhausted to put up much of a fight. Having a "younger" and hungrier Thanos presented more of a threat to the heroes

Loved IW Thanos but dude was content and done with his job. TBH, he only got a few days of vacation before the Avengers blew up his spot. Plus, I think he'd be too exhausted to put up much of a fight. Having a "younger" and hungrier Thanos presented more of a threat to the heroes
Yeah, I understand the difficulty of keeping IW Thanos in Endgame. I get that. Still doesn't change my feelings though. A younger and hungrier Thanos did not present more of a threat, especially without the stones (at least to start). I disagree with that statement

Yeah, I understand the difficulty of keeping IW Thanos in Endgame. I get that. Still doesn't change my feelings though. A younger and hungrier Thanos did not present more of a threat, especially without the stones (at least to start). I disagree with that statement

I've actually heard ppl bring up he seemed slightly OP in Endgame. He looked to be handling Thor, Iron Man, and Cap pretty well from what I remember (with No stones). He was close to killing Thor and broke Caps shield.

Back
Top Bottom