WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Not ready for the posts chewing you out for not putting EG at 1 :lol:
There's a handful of movies I put in the upper tier and I like them all for different reasons. Not too into the business of lists. Iron Man 1 is damn good too.

Nah, I don't mind it. We all have different tastes and I personally prefer the (relatively) simple grounded stories of Logan/TDK than the huge spectacle movies. I mentioned earlier how my top MCU list is Guardians1, Avengers, WS, IW so there's definitely a good mix of the bigger films in there I'd say.

Now I wanna know how they plan on resolving the time difference in the MCU and real life, or even if they care to do so.

Or leave it up to the next guy :lol:

Now I wanna know how they plan on resolving the time difference in the MCU and real life, or even if they care to do so.

Or leave it up to the next guy :lol:

What year is it in MCU? 2023? I guess for the Snap victims, they essentially missed out on five years. How they'll reconcile that with the current timeline who knows

Yea I have the IronMan pair. The box is dope but the models they used were atrocious

C2E81A43-BDBE-4116-BDCD-CECE384078F8.jpeg
Dope. My mom just copped me the Thor boost joints. Was a surprise too.

I'd put Dark Knight and Logan over Endgame tbh. Just personal preference.

Yea, I can't get down with ranking Logan that high

Logan is 85-90% of a great movie

Then it decides to really remember that it's a xmen CBM

The movie had two options once they got to the mountain, be the movie could be 'Nebraska' or be 'no country for old me'

They go the Nebraska route, they have the redemption to the story.. they go the no country for ole men route, wolverine/Logan just packs it up and realizes kids are just better off without him and the professor was wrong

They tried to go the Nebraska/redemption route but fumbled it.. the professor spends the whole film begging wolverine to wake up and help their people.. Logan gets to the mountain, sees kids leading kids, falls asleep, the kids give him the sugar high juice.. at some moment Logan should have realized those kids need help, he just saw the professor die whose life mission was helping mutants and more specifically mutant kids

A Major Marvel Villain Could Bring the Russos Back to the MCU

....the duo admitted that if the right opportunity arose, they'd love to come back -- specifically if given the chance to work on a film about Doctor Doom and the Fantastic Four.

"I love Ben Grimm from the Fantastic Four," Joe Russo told Business Insider. "Doctor Doom was always one of my favorite villains." He added that he loves Wolverine and other X-Men-adjacent characters. However, he admitted that the Clawed Canuck would have to be "set aside for a little while."

RUMOR: Doctor Strange 2 to Introduce Several Classic Marvel Heroes

Rumored Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3 Plot Details Surface

Last edited:

The movie had two options once they got to the mountain, be the movie could be 'Nebraska' or be 'no country for old me'

They go the Nebraska route, they have the redemption to the story.. they go the no country for ole men route, wolverine/Logan just packs it up and realizes kids are just better off without him and the professor was wrong

They tried to go the Nebraska/redemption route but fumbled it.. the professor spends the whole film begging wolverine to wake up and help their people.. Logan gets to the mountain, sees kids leading kids, falls asleep, the kids give him the sugar high juice.. at some moment Logan should have realized those kids need help, he just saw the professor die whose life mission was helping mutants and more specifically mutant kids

It's been a while since I rewatched it. The climax doesn't quite stick the landing,I agree. Although thankfully, dude decided to help those kids even tho he was late to the party. And i just loved Jackman's performance in the film. He really sold a tired, bitter, fed-up Wolverine. Funny enough, I think I read RDJ overtook him in playing a CMB movie role with Endgame which is fitting. Jackman, RDJ, and Heath are up there maybe with Christopher Reeve as CMB Mt. Rushmore

FFH possible spoiler...

So about that possible Spider UK I brought up earlier in the thread :nerd:...Not spot on but I might not have been far off...

18075FB9-2A1E-4820-BF3B-FE8044A8D1F4.jpeg
E5046014-8182-413A-8DB4-AC3D9C38A775.jpeg

y'all really gonna try to rank Logan that high
when all they did was blatantly copy the last of us
mutant version :smh:

Back
Top Bottom