WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I didn’t know about Kang until the cartoon a few minutes ago and I’m sold they can make it work. And it would make sense to me too.

With that said, he can be the Ultron-boss equivalent midway through this next saga or whatever these next 3 phrases will be called.

Y'all doing Magneto dirty

Sure he's been done to death at this point and major props to Sir Ian the Grey,, but Marvel better make his character a force to be reckoned with

I didn’t know about Kang until the cartoon a few minutes ago and I’m sold they can make it work. And it would make sense to me too.

With that said, he can be the Ultron-boss equivalent midway through this next saga or whatever these next 3 phrases will be called.

I could see him being an antman villain then turning him into an overarching villain, well giving him like 1 avengers movie as the man bad guy.. but he impacts 1-2 other films, like Loki in phase 1

Doom should be a mainstay and should be at least referenced in a number of the earth based films.. like BP, anything shield related, basically have him as earth thanos obviously government stuff he'd be involved but could have him be the real person behind a lot of stuff that happens too

Y'all doing Magneto dirty

Sure he's been done to death at this point and major props to Sir Ian the Grey,, but Marvel better make his character a force to be reckoned with

As I've said many times, xmen should get their own world and a slate of 20-30 films in their own world before the massive event film that crosses things over with the established MCU

As I've said many times, xmen should get their own world and a slate of 20-30 films in their own world before the massive event film that crosses things over with the established MCU

Damn. 20-30 films? That'll equate to how many years? Let's say 8-9 years of movies. So you're suggesting we don't see any mutant activity within the MCU till then?

Not saying it's a bad idea. Would just be weird to me personally having them live in their own universe while having the "real" stuff take place in the already established MCU.

Marvel is still one studio. Can't give the xmen 20 movies and ignore everyone else.

Who said they would be ignoring anyone?

Xmen would get 20-30 movies based in their world

MCU would continue with those who have already been established and they can have a dr strange type intro movie for f4 which then adds doom and others.. and then you can add silver surfer and galactus in the cosmic stuff

And I'm guessing in their world, the Avengers, Ultron, etc. never existed at all? I'd imagine sh*t would get convuluted af after a while if we had doppelgänger characters running around

Yeah, I don’t mind waiting and for them to build each of their respective stories separate, but I just don’t see Disney being able to keep the MCU and Mutants apart for too long. I’ll give it 5 years. Give or take.

Damn. 20-30 films? That'll equate to how many years? Let's say 8-9 years of movies. So you're suggesting we don't see any mutant activity within the MCU till then?

Not saying it's a bad idea. Would just be weird to me personally having them live in their own universe while having the "real" stuff take place in the already established MCU.

Foxmen have barely scratched the surface of what can be done with pretty much everyone in that universe

If you're advocating for more to be done with magneto, you should get this.. to me the only time he really got done justice was first class

I had hope that we'd get a real real magneto in the sequel to first class.. but then we got a butchered DOFP

im tired of magneto
if i gotta see that damn
bending of the fence
as he being dragged away as a kid scene again
im a lose it

im tired of magneto
if i gotta see that damn
bending of the fence
as he being dragged away as a kid scene again
im a lose it

Yeah, I want totally evil non-Mutie hater Magneto. I don’t need him humanized. But I know we won’t and you’ll get your pulled fence flashback:lol:

L4Bgdox.jpg

typ6BnS.jpg

Pictured: Tony getting taught a lesson by his betters. Thankfully, they took pity on him. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to swoop in last minute to help with the time-travel plans after all the heavy lifting had already been done by people who DIDN'T give up on humanity.
One pic of a man protecting a murderer. Another a pic of a man who committed genocide on a scale never seen before.

These are Tony's betters according to you? They took pity on him? :lol:

While I don't agree that Infinity War is better than TDK, i think the comparison you made is much better than my comparing TDK to Endgame. Mostly because of where they both fall in their respective place in the series. A more apt comparison for EG would probably be The Dark Knight Rises, maybe? And before you guys harp on me for saying TDKR is better than Endgame (which, it isn't),, Im referring simply as them being concluding chapters in their respective sagas.

For the record though, I do think Infinity War makes for a much more fun re-watch than TDK
In that case, Endgame makes TDKR look like BvS level trash.

Facts
Tony Thor and Clint suffered the most compelling losses in the snap IMO

Rocket too

Scott kinda did but he didn’t feel as much impact since he was in the quantum realm
Yeah they didn't harp on the fact that Scott's ex-wife most likely got dusted too. Just Hope.

But yeah those 4 were feeling it the most.

I never got this need to treat the X-Men like theyre not a part of the Marvel universe and seclude them to a separate reality that only gets to crossover with the MCU.

Defeats the purpose of the Marvel shared universe.

At most, I'd settle for a Crisis type situation where two timelines in this case, thus two earth's, are combined so you can backdoor all of the mutant history. So all of the stuff in the MCU happened as is but a whole lot more happened that the audience doesnt know about similar to what they did when the F4 recreated the multiverse. Basically a new earth and universe.

Last edited:
I never got this need to treat the X-Men like theyre not a part of the Marvel universe and seclude them to a separate reality that only gets to crossover with the MCU.

Defeats the purpose of the Marvel shared universe.

At most, I'd settle for a Crisis type situation where two timelines in this case, thus two earth's, are combined so you can backdoor all of the mutant history. So all of the stuff in the MCU happened as is but a whole lot more happened that the audience doesnt know about similar to what they dead when the F4 recreated the multiverse.
:smh:
man imagine marvel doing apocalypse and sentinels
maaaaaan fox so trash

Seeing as 7 of the next 8 Marvel slots have been unofficially announced, I’d like to think it won’t be until 2023 when they intro the Fox properties.

Also a possibility they slowly intro them during the back end of the next 8 movies then start rolling out X-Men/F4 team movies.

Who said they would be ignoring anyone?

Xmen would get 20-30 movies based in their world

MCU would continue with those who have already been established and they can have a dr strange type intro movie for f4 which then adds doom and others.. and then you can add silver surfer and galactus in the cosmic stuff
You can't dedicate that many films to xmen. Would leave no room for anyone else.

Marvel Studios is just one studio so they can't make 50 movies in a decade. At the most they can do 30 movies over the next decade if they keep up a 3 yr a movie pace. So they'll have to split 30 movies between xmen and avengers somehow

You can't dedicate that many films to xmen. Would leave no room for anyone else.

Marvel Studios is just one studio so they can't make 50 movies in a decade. At the most they can do 30 movies over the next decade if they keep up a 3 yr a movie pace. So they'll have to split 30 movies between xmen and avengers somehow

Why not?

Between group xmen movies, individual character movies, spinoff movies and otherwise.. you sure as shh can

Just xmen movies, they need to do the following:
Magneto
Apocalypse
juggernaut
Mr sinister
Onslaught
Mastermold & sentinels
Nimrod
Omega red

plus you have storylines that need to get done like: sauron and the savage lands

That's before you get to the phoenix force and all that comes with that, DOFP

Why not?

Between group xmen movies, individual character movies, spinoff movies and otherwise.. you sure as shh can

Just xmen movies, they need to do the following:
Magneto
Apocalypse
juggernaut
Mr sinister
Onslaught
Mastermold & sentinels
Nimrod
Omega red

plus you have storylines that need to get done like: sauron and the savage lands

That's before you get to the phoenix force and all that comes with that, DOFP
As I've said before, marvel is only one studio. They can't make 50 movies over the next ten years. 30 movies is the realistic max they can pump out over the next decade. Unless they ask fox to make movies for them to double their operating capacity.

If you give strange CM and bp trilogies, plus secret wars duology + introduce two new avengers in their own solo movie that's ten movies already.. + eternals and black widow, that's 12. And who knows how many new avengers Feige wants to introduce.

As I've said before, marvel is only one studio. They can't make 50 movies over the next ten years. 30 movies is the realistic max they can pump out over the next decade. Unless they ask fox to make movies for them to double their operating capacity.

If you give strange CM and bp trilogies, plus secret wars duology + introduce two new avengers in their own solo movie that's ten movies already.. + eternals and black widow, that's 12. And who knows how many new avengers Feige wants to introduce.

Marvel alone could easily do 3-4 movies per year

10 years that has them at 30-40 movies

Back
Top Bottom