WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

4 movies a yr?

Only recently marvel has moved to 3 a yr schedule

If they can do 40 movies that leaves room for more xmen movies. But xmen is still not getting 30 movies regardless.

Like I said, trilogies to CM BP Strange + secret wars duology + if they want to do secret invasion + introduce new avengers + Shang Chi + black widow + eternals... That's over ten movies already

+ that's assuming new avengers that they introduce won't get sequels of their own + assuming eternals doesn't get a sequel

It's going to add up

4 movies a yr?

Only recently marvel has moved to 3 a yr schedule

If they can do 40 movies that leaves room for more xmen movies. But xmen is still not getting 30 movies regardless.

Like I said, trilogies to CM BP Strange + secret wars duology + if they want to do secret invasion + introduce new avengers + Shang Chi + black widow + eternals... That's over ten movies already

4 movies is 1 movie per quarter, don't think that's unreasonable.. especially with higher profile entities added and lower profile entities rising and just the brand on the whole

They aint making any X-Men movies until "phase 5" anyway.

You got all of the new Avenger characters who have sequels and need to complete trilogies. You're guaranteed another 3-5 New Avenger movies. Then there's the new properties getting trilogies. You lose another slot if Black Widow is given a trilogy.

The X-Men aren't getting 30 movies in the next 10 or 20 years. Also if Feige's approach is similar to Spider-Man don't expect anything to be redone any time soon so no Apocalypse, Phoenix, sentinels as a main plot, Mystique, Stryker, Hellfire Club/Sebastian Shaw, Days of Future Past, Juggernaut, Magneto and the Brotherhood, etc.

It also doesnt make sense to do that many movies that quickly.

They just finished 22 movies on one saga and the consequences of that are we will not THE Iron Man and THE Captain America for plenty Avenger stories in the future like Kang, a real Civil War, Secret Invasion, Avengers vs. X-Men, anything Doom, Illuminati, etc. And special returns for one or two movies don't really count cuz its obviously not the same.

Last edited:
It's not just xmen, you got deadpool, xforce, other spinoffs and/or other individual character movies

I'm going to assume for now that marvel studios isn't capable of making more than 30 movies over the next decade.

Even 30 movies might be pushing it. They needed 11 years to make 22 movies.

I'm going to assume for now that marvel studios isn't capable of making more than 30 movies over the next decade.

Even 30 movies might be pushing it. They needed 11 years to make 22 movies.

First 5 years, was phase 1.. which was 6 films

With BPs and CMs success in February and march.. plus the success of films they've released in November

3 films per is a guarantee

Far from home releases in July.. they could easily done 4 this year

They can keep x-men to the side even tho they have the rights now. X-men is big enough to run by themselves and still bank.
The fantastic 4 tho needs its new spin like Tom Holland brought to Spider-Man in the MCU.

That leaked schedule of Disney’s releases for the next couple years shows they’re only doing 2 Marvel films next year.

1D3ED8AF-0F06-4EE7-82DB-06B89E7C6D1E.jpeg

rewatching iron man 2

I am not digging only 2 Marvel movies in 2020 AT ALL.

They cant seriously already be counting New Mutants.

About to give me MCU withdrawal :smh:

It's not just xmen, you got deadpool, xforce, other spinoffs and/or other individual character movies
Only Deadpool is getting to finish out its trilogy.

That X-Force movie is not getting made and really X-Force is the only real viable spinoff. New Mutants, X-Factor, etc. aint getting movies. Maybe some will get tv shows. Probably will see more of that on Disney+ and FX.

It's not just that there'll be 4 movies every year but theyre not gonna be waiting 5 and 6 years in between sequels :lol: Its already pretty bad with the time in between Dr. Strange and the sequel which might come in 2020.

Plus as of now we dont know if Marvel will be announcing they're gonna be doing 4 movies a year from now on.

Last edited:
They can intro apocalypse in Eternals. Eternals one of first beings on planet, apocalypse is first known mutant. Eternals Take on apocalypse thousands of years ago.

Saw it again tonight.

1. Fat Thor bothered me less this time around
  2. Caught a lot of dialogue that I didn't the first time around cause I wasn't as overwhelmed
  3. Watching it with all these first timers around me was awesome cause I got to see all of them lose it at certain points
  4. I've solidified my IW > WV take

I wonder if we'll get ANY hints of well known mutants, ancient mutants, the mutant gene, etc. any time soon. It doesn't have to be anything big either. Maybe like how they mentioned Stephen Strange in "Winter Soldier".

But like someone posted earlier,, Disney/Marvels plate is already full and they're in no rush to get the mutants out there. If anything, they probably prioritizing the upcoming Spider-Man : Sony renegotiations

What I loved about endgame. Payoffs to small lines from previous movies. It's why endgame will never be as appreciated by more casual fans.

'Cap'
'You're taking all the stupid with you'
'on your left'
'You said we'd lose together. Well we lost but you weren't there'
'Here's proof that Tony Stark has a heart'
'Your dad liked cheeseburgers'

I'm sure there's more but these are the things that I'm thinking of off the top of my head that call back to much older movies.

Back
Top Bottom