WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

What I loved about endgame. Payoffs to small lines from previous movies. It's why endgame will never be as appreciated by more casual fans.

'Cap'
'You're taking all the stupid with you'
'on your left'
'You said we'd lose together. Well we lost but you weren't there'
'Here's proof that Tony Stark has a heart'
'Your dad liked cheeseburgers'

I'm sure there's more but these are the things that I'm thinking of off the top of my head that call back to much older movies.

Anybody else catch when Widow cut her sandwich diagonally? What was the thing that Fury said about that in Captain Marvel?

Anybody else catch when Widow cut her sandwich diagonally? What was the thing that Fury said about that in Captain Marvel?
Fury said if toast is cut diagonally then he can't eat it. But you can see him eating diagonally cut bread in AoU. :nerd:

“I love you 3000” is the GOAT line of the movie

“You will” was the most underrated, thanos tried to pull a BP/Hawkeye and ole girl clapped back and made him desperate

What I loved about endgame. Payoffs to small lines from previous movies. It's why endgame will never be as appreciated by more casual fans.

'Cap'
'on your left'

I'm sure there's more but these are the things that I'm thinking of off the top of my head that call back to much older movies.
I loved how the first thing Tony said when he saw Steve was “I couldn’t beat him”
And Steve replied “I couldn’t either” or something like that

'Cap'
'on your left'

On the other side some of my complaints are that characters that were important in IW just kinda showed up in EG. hulk without a run back, Star lord just kinda did nothing, etc. nothing HUGE but would of been nice

On the other side some of my complaints are that characters that were important in IW just kinda showed up in EG. hulk without a run back, Star lord just kinda did nothing, etc. nothing HUGE but would of been nice

That's partly why I prefer IW just because I prefer the GOTG squad. But I understand the importance of having Endgame center around the OG squad.

Would have been nice to see Hulk have a Rd 2 with Thanos tho

Ehhhh Thor’s “Lets kill him properly this time” is the one for me

To me the underrated part in what thor said was just before that “just wanted to make sure we’re all in agreement” like they were about to pull a ‘wild bunch’

But the whole mini part was cold.. because I think he says first part double hammer ups then drops the “let’s kill him proper this time”

To me the underrated part in what thor said was just before that “just wanted to make sure we’re all in agreement” like they were about to pull a ‘wild bunch’

But the whole mini part was cold.. because I think he says first part double hammer ups then drops the “let’s kill him proper this time”
That whole scene. “Absolutely nothing” “You know this is a trap right?”. All the feels

Ironically enough, we haven’t seen Thor power up with the armor like that since Thor 1

I love how boss Thanos is in that scene. You know as he sitting down fiddling with some rocks,, he's about to lay the smack down for them trying to undo his master plan. Dude ain't even stretch beforehand or nothin. Just stood and stated exactly how he was gonna reduce the entire universe to atoms

He was brutal but in the end he was just like any villain that wanted to kill everything.

In IW he gave an almost convincing speech to Gamora about her planet birthing babies that known nothing about hunger and suffering.

The universe he wants to shred to atoms includes that planet too.

What a chump.

I love how boss Thanos is in that scene. You know as he sitting down fiddling with some rocks,, he's about to lay the smack down for them trying to undo his master plan. Dude ain't even stretch beforehand or nothin. Just stood and stated exactly how he was gonna reduce the entire universe to atoms
It was like he was meditating or something. The swag was effortless

I don't know if this was posted already. I don't feel digging through the thread.

Speaking of posting Captain Marvel stuff before, I know I posted these in the Hot Toys thread but here’s a better look at her main Endgame suit. With the helmet that was in the commercials but not in the movie.

C01CDA9F-8CD4-4437-BDDC-0D79E252A818.jpeg

2B69BBD6-8A61-4ECE-818B-6C04CE2F90F8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom