WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Which is stupid. Did Whedon really say that? Feel like he just wanted to capitalize on the hype of Endgame and be like “hey, I had it in my script first!” headass :lol: it was a one off when it happened in the comics as well so I don’t know why people wanted it to happen so bad. I’d actually like for Whedon to return and direct another MCU film.
I believe Russo’s said it in a vid I recently watched

But yeah I wish it was a one off for that fight lol but I get he had to return it to the past

I believe Russo’s said it in a vid I recently watched

But yeah I wish it was a one off for that fight lol but I get he had to return it to the past

Russo’s commenting and what is and what isn’t in someone else’s film :rolleyes they feeling themselves ain’t they? Lol I guess they can, though. Endgame is number 1 in the box office for the 3rd weekend straight and is really going to become the highest grossing film ever

Which is stupid. Did Whedon really say that? Feel like he just wanted to capitalize on the hype of Endgame and be like “hey, I had it in my script first!” headass :lol: it was a one off when it happened in the comics as well so I don’t know why people wanted it to happen so bad. I’d actually like for Whedon to return and direct another MCU film.

20 min mark

I kinda liked the idea that he wasn’t worthy until after the events of CW and IW because of some of the stuff with Tony (their personal beefs and knowing Bucky killed his parents)
And that he wasn’t worthy until he realized that he needed Tony
Shows some growth

Compared to him being worthy the entire time and just looking out for Thor’s feelings lol

So he was always worthy? Smart hammer

th

So he was always worthy? Smart hammer

th
Apparently lol
I liked the idea that he couldn’t wield it u til EG tho cuz now it kinda dilutes Thor like said earlier

Also he can even wield SB lol which I know doesn’t have the “worthiness enchantment” but Thor said you still had to be OP to wield it right?

The person I wanna know is worthy to lift the hammer is Natasha. The way she dismisses wanting to play the game had fans speculating way back when.

The person I wanna know is worthy to lift the hammer is Natasha. The way she dismisses wanting to play the game had fans speculating way back when.
I wouldn’t think so

On another note I wonder if Cap could’ve survived using the Gauntlet

And also is Hulk’s arm gonna heal?? He has healing factor right?

I wouldn’t think so

On another note I wonder if Cap could’ve survived using the Gauntlet

And also is Hulk’s arm gonna heal?? He has healing factor right?

Love Cap but even I gotta admit he would have blown up to smithereens if he used it :lol:
I mean dude is supposed to be peak human but human nonetheless.

Speaking of Hulk, was it explicitly stated in the movie if he can go back to Mark Ruffalo form or is he forever Hulk body?

Love Cap but even I gotta admit he would have blown up to smithereens if he used it :lol:
I mean dude is supposed to be peak human but human nonetheless.

Speaking of Hulk, was it explicitly stated in the movie if he can go back to Mark Ruffalo form or is he forever Hulk body?
I think the vid I posted might touch on that not sure

But yeah I think he can still access both states?

Apparently Ruffalo is contracted for 2 more movies. Not sure how they'll integrate him into future films. If they'll keep him as Prof Hulk or have him be the science exposition guy as Banner

Future evil Hulk / Maestro would be crazy but Marvel plate too full these days

I'm just ready for sdcc. I'm not attending or anything but it looks like marvel is going this yr and they'll be dropping the first round of release titles

I'm curious how much more content Marvel will produce for Disney+ after the initial run. With the Falcon&Bucky, Wandavision, Hawkeye, and Loki shows; I wonder if they'll make their own Daredevil, Punisher, Ghost Rider shows eventually. And if they'll stay mini-series or ongoing series

almost 2.5 bil

Man if it doesn't hit 3 bill then i'd rather Avatar keep the record. All that hype, 10 years of inflation, and the lob from China for it to just barely squeak by is a little disappointing.

Titanic and Avatar both beat the previous record by a billion each when they came out.

It'll depend on how long it stays in theaters. I mean if it doesn't reach 3 bill,, I suppose they could always re release it down the line like Titanic, Jurassic Park, etc

The worthiness enchantment on mjlonir is based on what it is considered worthy according to Odin. Its not like in the comics.

Thats why I never put it on any pedestal. Cuz thats a very specific perspective on the word. Odin knew what he was doing sending Thor tonlice among mortals.

Homeboy said Rhodey had better Tech than Tony Stark :lol:
Gotta be a top 3 dumbest things said by team Colonizer :lol:

Last edited:
Caught a 2nd showing of Endgame in 4DX.

Man Thanos was a great villain.

Was giving the Big 3 dat work when he was Infinity Stoneless.

Had bars for days.

"You couldn't live with your failure and where did that bring you? Back to me."

"I don't even know who you are."

"I am inevitable"

Talk yo **** Titan. :pimp:

Props to Josh Brolin, he did the damn thing.

The quotables/moments still had me hyped.

"On your left."

"Yimbambe!" "YIMBAMBE!"

giphy.gif

Tony finally hugging Peter.

"Avengers........Assemble"
damn.png

"Mr. Stark....we won! Mr. Stark? Tony? :ohwell::frown:"

"Tony, everything is gonna be okay. You can rest now."

50KS8.png

Last edited:
Man if it doesn't hit 3 bill then i'd rather Avatar keep the record. All that hype, 10 years of inflation, and the lob from China for it to just barely squeak by is a little disappointing.

Titanic and Avatar both beat the previous record by a billion each when they came out.

Both had Titanic and Avatar had multiple releases. Movie will hit 3 billi cause it’ll be in theaters well into July

Back
Top Bottom