WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Legit Stark Stan’s are the worst, a month later after a movie that cemented them both as the GOATs of the MCU and the Cap hate still going strong amongst them....ya girls beat off to an Evans poster or something?

I just watched not another teen movie for the first time in a long time. Chris Evans came a long way since those days.

:lol: more like MJ coming out of retirement to lead the bulls to the chip

It aint just a clutch play. Tony led the whole comeback.

Tony didn’t lead the whole comeback, they all had a role in that, it was a team effort, if we are to be technical, Tony was the only one to drop the ball in his heist, hence they had to go further back to be able to retrieve the tessaract, Natasha gave her life for the soul Stone, in the end Tony made the sacrifice play that saved everyone, but it was a team effort that got him to where he was in position to do so...Cap in every single movie he’s been in has called the shots and lead...Tony himself made that clear from the very first Avengers movie

“CAP, CALL IT” - Tony

Not sure how ya still arguing who is the captain of the team...

“AVENGERS, ASSEMBLE” - Cap

lol @ yall arguing definitions of murder and defenses in court. it happened. accidental, not of free will, doesnt matter. if i slap someone and dont get convicted of assault or battery or whatever, i still slapped the dog **** out of em. whether im convicted or not doesn't undo the action. therefor, bucky murdered his parents. period.

and im not looking forward to xmen crossing over with the avengers. the threat level would have to be raised to pretty much beyond anything the avengers could handle to even make sense. even scarlet which is already nerfed just for thanos to have a chance. same with captain marvel. so automatically any villain to the mutants of the alternate universe FAR outrank the literal run of the mill terrorists the avengers have been dealing with until thanos came along.

as for cap beating iron man.... tony couldve washed both bucky and cap. he fought hand to hand with them 2 on 1 when really he couldve just spammed his lasers and missiles and it wouldve been a wrap. iron man chooses to fight with cap and bucky instead of flat out bomb them or melt them into nothing. it made for a great fight scene sure, but logically, iron man is hitting cap wtih something from 2 miles out if he wants cap gone.

I just watched not another teen movie for the first time in a long time. Chris Evans came a long way since those days.
IMG_7008.JPG

IMG_7009.JPG

as for cap beating iron man.... tony couldve washed both bucky and cap

Doesn't matter what Tony "could've", "should've", or "would've" done. Based on the what actually happened, he got bodied.

he fought hand to hand with them 2 on 1 when really he couldve just spammed his lasers and missiles and it wouldve been a wrap

Again, based on the events that actually took place, he got his *** beat.

This is like saying "Bro, if Draymond wasn't suspended for Game 5, warriors would've won the series; if LeBron doesn't make that block, Warriors would've beat em, etc. "

Tony was left crying on the floor with a shield stuck in his chest. Yes, THAT happened.

This is stupid and dumb but what kind of sunglasses did Tony have when he joined the avengers and gave cap his shield with the GPS? A more cheaper less expensive kind would be nice

avengers-endgame-tony-stark-daughter-jpg.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
That marvel legends gauntlet is just last years repainted, should've been smaller because it looks awkward on small arms.
Pretty sure we'll get Tony's version next year which would be great for small arms/hands

Tony never actually wore that nano tech gauntlet.. hulk and thanos did

Ive been trying to find clearer pics because it looked liked he had a fingerless looking glove of some sort.

This is stupid and dumb but what kind of sunglasses did Tony have when he joined the avengers and gave cap his shield with the GPS? A more cheaper less expensive kind would be nice

avengers-endgame-tony-stark-daughter-jpg.jpeg.jpg

Tony did have the best sunglasses game in every movie. I’m sure they’re all rare and expensive but I can’t front and say I have some of the knockoffs in my Amazon cart just chillin:lol:

Doesn't matter what Tony "could've", "should've", or "would've" done. Based on the what actually happened, he got bodied.

Again, based on the events that actually took place, he got his *** beat.

This is like saying "Bro, if Draymond wasn't suspended for Game 5, warriors would've won the series; if LeBron doesn't make that block, Warriors would've beat em, etc. "

Tony was left crying on the floor with a shield stuck in his chest. Yes, THAT happened.

tony also slowed a country from falling to back to earth. when ur talking about who is stronger, ur pinpointing a 2 on 1 fight where iron man pulled his punches. the same chest blast that instantly disintegrated buckys arm was there the whole time. he even lets bucky realize his arm is gone and take a moment to recognize it, then shoots him with the regular blaster instead to avoid killing him. its in this same fight where he has both bucky and cap down, but says "stay down, final warning" and literally walks away from cap. if ur going to pinpoint this as to who would wash who... ok then.

Last edited:
tony also slowed a country from falling to back to earth. when ur talking about who is stronger, ur pinpointing a 2 on 1 fight where iron man pulled his punches. the same chest blast that instantly disintegrated buckys arm was there the whole time. he even lets bucky realize his arm is gone and take a moment to recognize it, then shoots him with the regular blaster instead to avoid killing him. its in this same fight where he has both bucky and cap down, but says "stay down, final warning" and literally walks away from cap. if ur going to pinpoint this as to who would wash who... ok then.

Co-sign
:nthat:

That Captain America/Mjolnir thing still kinda bothers me. A payoff that kind of diluted Thor. The way I see it, Cap was worthy in that moment. It shouldn’t have went any further than the AoU moment but it was a fun payoff nonetheless

That Captain America/Mjolnir thing still kinda bothers me. A payoff that kind of diluted Thor. The way I see it, Cap was worthy in that moment. It shouldn’t have went any further than the AoU moment but it was a fun payoff nonetheless
I feel you
So now he’s basically able to pick it up whenever lol

I think the directors said he’s been able to the entire time but didn’t want to hurt thor ego in AoU

I feel you
So now he’s basically able to pick it up whenever lol

I think the directors said he’s been able to the entire time but didn’t want to hurt thor ego in AoU

Which is stupid. Did Whedon really say that? Feel like he just wanted to capitalize on the hype of Endgame and be like “hey, I had it in my script first!” headass :lol: it was a one off when it happened in the comics as well so I don’t know why people wanted it to happen so bad. I’d actually like for Whedon to return and direct another MCU film.

The quotes people are attributing to Whedon about Cap lifting the hammer was taken from the 2015 SDCC. He was questioned by an audience member and if I remember correctly, he didn't explicitly confirm it.

"How is Steve Rogers not worthy?" a fan asked. "Is he not? Are we sure?" Whedon responded, a hint of teasing in his voice. "Did he fail? Or did he stop?"

Source: http://www.4ye.co.uk/2015/07/sdcc-2...ss-whedon-answers-tough-questions-at-nerd-hq/

Back
Top Bottom