WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Unless it somehow miraculously stops dropping 50%+ this week, the race to the WW record might be a hell of an uphill battle ,, if not borderline impossible.

Endgame needs late legs and needs them now because beginning next week, the box office will be swamped with new releases that will just murder its screen count. Everyday is important at this point.

IMO this movie was boring until the very very last half.
there's more to it than just being boring but i'm at work and can't go in at the moment.

at this point I wish they'd throw ryan coogler at everything til the wheels fall off.
tired of this campy movies full of fan service and weak jokes.

i'm in the minority, I know, fwiw i wasn't feeling gotg2 and thor ragnarok or captain marvel either.
the new Spider-Man movie looks to be similar too.

(fwiw i'm one of those kids that read the comics and collected comic cards back in the day and ran through all of the vs series games and was decent at mvsf, mvc and mvc2...)

i'm in the minority, I know, fwiw i wasn't feeling gotg2 and thor ragnarok or captain marvel either.
the new Spider-Man movie looks to be similar too.

You remind me of one of my friends who just doesn't vibe with the quips and jokey nature that a lot of Marvel movies have kind of adopted post-GOTG.

And to be fair, I'd say 7 of the 11 films between the first "Guardians" and "Endgame" are relatively light-hearted and contain more of these "jokes" and one-liners than the others.

Nothin will top the corniness and camp of the Deadpool movies though. I understand that's kind of the point. And they're fun movies for the most part. But after his second movie, I was kinda over his schtick.

that's very true. I think after I saw black panther I saw what things could be like. kinda like dark knight. its like after that its like "...oh. I see..." then they went back for the next few movies to a more light hearted style which would have been fine had I not seen how serious they could get.

if we going big 4 from the warriors

steph being tony could make sense

that would make thor klay

and then hulk is draymond

CM or dr strange would be KD

Funny, I was just comparing game 6 against Rockets to Endgame. They didn't have their "new" players, they had to focus on the OG team Steph, Clay, Draymond, Iggy to defeat them Rockets.

that's very true. I think after I saw black panther I saw what things could be like. kinda like dark knight. its like after that its like "...oh. I see..." then they went back for the next few movies to a more light hearted style which would have been fine had I not seen how serious they could get.

“Bury me in the ocean, with my ancestors that jumped from the ships, because they knew death was better than bondage.”

Funny, I was just comparing game 6 against Rockets to Endgame. They didn't have their "new" players, they had to focus on the OG team Steph, Clay, Draymond, Iggy to defeat them Rockets.

"Steph is a choker, can't close" then game 6 versus Rockets happen

"You're not the type to sacrifice" then Tony does the snap

Parallels

4A0F8EBB-D46F-4909-BF9F-23CA21772F0C.jpeg
Saw Endgame in IMAX. Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Also grabbed a few of those imax posters. I got all of Matt Ferguson’s posters he did for the two Avenger movies now.

It's deep within marvel twitter. Lol maybe I'll find it later

It's possible the math is outdated cuz I don't think it made the amount of money it was supposed to in its 3rd frame

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom