WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

IMO this movie was boring until the very very last half.
there's more to it than just being boring but i'm at work and can't go in at the moment.

at this point I wish they'd throw ryan coogler at everything til the wheels fall off.
tired of this campy movies full of fan service and weak jokes.

i'm in the minority, I know, fwiw i wasn't feeling gotg2 and thor ragnarok or captain marvel either.
the new Spider-Man movie looks to be similar too.

(fwiw i'm one of those kids that read the comics and collected comic cards back in the day and ran through all of the vs series games and was decent at mvsf, mvc and mvc2...)

youre joking right? black panther was a C+ movie at best. People dead *** fell asleep at my theatre. i dont trust coogler with super hero movies

In today’s psychology and age, take it out of theaters in the next few weeks and drop it again at the end of summer. Easy billion.

Could do something right before far from home.. and then drop it again in the fall when they don't anything else going

Shh they could push some infinity war/end game special edition or something

60061833_142670490196690_1080636695267090736_n.jpg

59914275_1172333786260998_8628384415668985962_n.jpg

IMO this movie was boring until the very very last half.
there's more to it than just being boring but i'm at work and can't go in at the moment.

at this point I wish they'd throw ryan coogler at everything til the wheels fall off.
tired of this campy movies full of fan service and weak jokes.

i'm in the minority, I know, fwiw i wasn't feeling gotg2 and thor ragnarok or captain marvel either.
the new Spider-Man movie looks to be similar too.

(fwiw i'm one of those kids that read the comics and collected comic cards back in the day and ran through all of the vs series games and was decent at mvsf, mvc and mvc2...)

To be fair you may not consider what Coogler did in BP as fan service, but he was most def servicing an audience. Directors and writers are trying to push buttons of audience goers. Some harken back to what comic book readers are familiar with. It's like a head nod from an OG. Coogler just did it on a racial level. It's what makes movies worth watching most of the time. You sit there and are like "I get that".

youre joking right? black panther was a C+ movie at best. People dead *** fell asleep at my theatre. i dont trust coogler with super hero movies

Don't think it was that bad.:lol: But the focus was very narrow. Not sure how he would do with other characters in a different setting.

This thread is garbage now. People argue just to argue

See y’all when FFH opens

The billionaire playboy philanthropist
No. I brought it up before.

Rhodey ejected out of one suit under the rubble to save Rocket. Then when Ant-Man went giant man to get out of it Rhodey was in a brand new suit :lol:

Like I said fam went shopping under all that rubble.

I know people really liked it but I didn't care for the car chase in Black Panther

Maybe because that's when I first noticed that the CGI was lacking

The CGI is definitely a bit of a weak point in BP. But you can bet when BP2 starts production,, they're gonna back up the BRINKS truck in front of Coogler and tell him to go nuts.

And according to MovieDetails, the gunfire rhythm in the car chase scene is the beginning of the Avengers theme song

Not sure if posted but Zac Efron is supposedly the frontrunner to play Adam Warlock in GoTG3. I ain't mad at that at all.

Yeah stop showing me this lol. Forget which actor it was but he taking about how he absolutely hated doing the movie because the entire time you yelled at tennis balls in front of a green screen in a taped off box. Think it was for star wars films

Back
Top Bottom