WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So during the movie you got up and looked around to see how many people were sleeping all while in the dark? If you’re going to lie at least think about it.

No, I heard the guy one row below me snore for 30+ minute. If you’re going to assume, at least think about it.

And to whoever said I’m not black, you’re right. But I live in a predominantly African American county, and some dude asked for his money back at the end of the movie :lol:

The movie wasn’t good. I’m sorry. I appreciate the fan service but from a film standpoint, there were so many flaws that can’t be ignored.

edit* one flaw of the movie was how BAD the fight choreography was

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

what kind of move is that? was that supposed to be surprise attack orrrrr....? :lol: was all that really needed? and even if they wanted to do something fancy, that looked terrible.

Last edited:
20190510_163340.jpg

20190512_170621.jpg

BP is opening as hell. Can't wait for Shuri and Killmonger
Would love to get a desktop of this, put it in the office.

No, I heard the guy one row below me snore for 30+ minute. If you’re going to assume, at least think about it.

And to whoever said I’m not black, you’re right. But I live in a predominantly African American county, and some dude asked for his money back at the end of the movie :lol:

The movie wasn’t good. I’m sorry. I appreciate the fan service but from a film standpoint, there were so many flaws that can’t be ignored.

what kind of move is that? was that supposed to be surprise attack orrrrr....? :lol: was all that really needed? and even if they wanted to do something fancy, that looked terrible.

another non-black person here to complain about BP, join the line.

What the **** is a predominantly African American country?

I wrote county, not country.

my point is the whole "oh ur not black so if you dont like it ur just racist" is just an illogical argument so miss me with that bull ****.
there were literally black people in my theatre who fell asleep. I watched the movie at 11 PM so maybe they were sleepy. who knows. but im not joking when dude asked for his money back after the movie was over.

the movie wasnt good. coogler did a terrible job with BP. coogler was great with creed and fruitvale station, but BP was a miss. the writing was also bad along with the CGI and choreography.

Man now looking at that goofy Mark Ruffalo Hulk grin in ultra HD,, makes me really wish dude went full savage in that final battle :smh:

I mean, granted, dude only had 1 arm in the battle but if anything,, I'm sure Russos could have come up with some fun/creative scenes involving that

oh practicality in movie fights is a thing now? captain america and winter soldier chopped each others forearms for 20 seconds complete with flipping knives in the air mid forearm strike. doing michael jackson spins before blocks (2:35) and rolls just to show theyve arrived on the scene. "was all that really needed" can be applied to the plot of any action movie, 10 minutes in. smh some of yall talk just to have something to say.

if u call this bad choreography maybe traditional action movies aren't for you. try ong bak or something

Back
Top Bottom