WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

oh practicality in movie fights is a thing now? captain america and winter soldier chopped each others forearms for 20 seconds complete with flipping knives in the air mid forearm strike. doing michael jackson spins before blocks (2:35) and rolls just to show theyve arrived on the scene. "was all that really needed" can be applied to the plot of any action movie, 10 minutes in. smh some of yall talk just to have something to say.

if u call this bad choreography maybe traditional action movies aren't for you. try ong bak or something

Hated the frame rate that WS and CW fight scenes were shot at. Made them look choppy.

oh practicality in movie fights is a thing now? captain america and winter soldier chopped each others forearms for 20 seconds complete with flipping knives in the air mid forearm strike. doing michael jackson spins before blocks (2:35) and rolls just to show theyve arrived on the scene. "was all that really needed" can be applied to the plot of any action movie, 10 minutes in. smh some of yall talk just to have something to say.

if u call this bad choreography maybe traditional action movies aren't for you. try ong bak or something

if practicality isnt needed, than at least make the choreography look good/cool. the one i posted in BP was absolutely terrible/cringe.

killmonger vs bp last fight in the cave was 1000x better except it was ruined by the terrible CGI.
cap vs winter soldier was at least entertaining.

Hated the frame rate that WS and CW fight scenes were shot at. Made them look choppy.

all jokes aside, i hate 60 frames per second when its shown AT 60 frames. it screws my eyes so badly lol. everything looks super fake if u know what i mean.

and i was just saying man, dude pinpointed a single fight in a movie for bad choreo citing unnecessary moves as why lmao. its an action movie. enjoy the action man.

hated the font used on the ending credits of endgame
so trash

the shade of red they used for iron mans suit is unacceptable. trash costume design. took me right out of the movie

Never heard of Black knight will have to read up on him

Interested to see how Marvel would handle their version of the suicide squad, hopefully Zemo gets his costume

I dont ever want to see you criticize a movie with a non black cast then.

first thing i typed was "black panther suck"

if the movie trash im gonna call it trash and im Asian.

Listen if Shang-Chi sucks to me, I wont harp on it a year later like you with Black Panther.

I didnt like Captain Marvel, all I said was "eh, it was ok" and kept it moving, I dont have an hidden agenda against female-led movies where I am constantly telling people it sucks.

You see the difference with me and you? Im an MCU fan, so even if a movie sucks in my opinion Im gonna be here focusing on all the other great movies I loved.

Just go away ltitle boy, and dont @ me again.

Never heard of Black knight will have to read up on him

Interested to see how Marvel would handle their version of the suicide squad, hopefully Zemo gets his costume

Haven’t heard that name in almost 25 years until I saw his action figure on a Target shelf last week.

And even if I’ve never read his comics, I do remember that Black Knight Marvel card was pretty hot in the playground streets back in the day.

Listen if Shang-Chi sucks to me, I wont harp on it a year later like you with Black Panther.

I didnt like Captain Marvel, all I said was "eh, it was ok" and kept it moving, I dont have an hidden agenda against female-led movies where I am constantly telling people it sucks.

You see the difference with me and you? Im an MCU fan, so even if a movie sucks in my opinion Im gonna be here focusing on all the other great movies I loved.

Just go away ltitle boy, and dont @ me again.

Hidden agenda? You dumb? Cause you sound dumb. You can't even hold an argument you simple minded nincompoop.

Also, since you're a nincompoop I doubt you'll remember but I quoted someone saying that Coogler should handle all MCU movies which I disagreed with stating that BP was terrible. It was YALL @'ing and quoting ME after that, not the other way :lol:

Who got wallpapers that could span across three 19” screens? What’s that, like 2MP resolution? :nerd:

paulwest1985 said:
Aye man, BP slander will NOT be tolerated.
CGI budget did look like it was running on fumes at the ending, thou..

Granted, I didn't have an issue with the CGI but i'll grant you that knock on the movie. But all that other **** is people hating because a movie with a majority black cast made a billion + at the theaters and gained multiple academy award nominations and awards. Not bad for a C+ movie......:smh:

Wouldn't be surprised if they had shortchanged BP's cgi in favor of IW

Marvel Studios is only one studio and only has so much manpower

Ish why I don't think they can do 4 movies a yr

in just EG and CM alone this year, they've made 3.615 billion at the box office to date

with FFH coming and potentially going challenge a billion, as well

3 films and going be pushing almost 5 billion

IMO this movie was boring until the very very last half.
there's more to it than just being boring but i'm at work and can't go in at the moment.

at this point I wish they'd throw ryan coogler at everything til the wheels fall off.
tired of this campy movies full of fan service and weak jokes.

i'm in the minority, I know, fwiw i wasn't feeling gotg2 and thor ragnarok or captain marvel either.
the new Spider-Man movie looks to be similar too.

(fwiw i'm one of those kids that read the comics and collected comic cards back in the day and ran through all of the vs series games and was decent at mvsf, mvc and mvc2...)

I absolutely can't stand most Marvel movies because of the corny humor either. GOTG 1 had the dumbest ending I've ever seen in a comic book movie. One of my friends tried to get me to watch Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and I literally walked out 30 mins into it because I just couldn't take it anymore.

However, I think Infinity War and Endgame did much better in toning it down due to the darker storyline and having a great villain like Thanos. I have to remind myself that these comic book movies are aimed mostly towards kids/teenagers, who of course like that type of stupid humor.

so wait... did cap make a new branch in the timeline or not?

'Avengers: Endgame' writers confirm huge Captain America fan theory

Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely spoke to The Hollywood Reporter about some of the theories going round since the film was released and confirmed and denied a few.

One of the confirmed theories concerned Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter’s reunion when the former went back in time to return the Infinity Stones but stayed in the past.

He was next seen as an old man passing on the Captain America shield to Sam Wilson, wearing a wedding ring, before a further scene saw him dancing with Peggy (Hayley Atwell).

Some fans believed that Steve is the secret husband Peggy mentioned in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and the father of her two children, and now the writers have confirmed it was.

"It was always our intention that he was the father of those two children. But again, there are time travel loopholes for that," said McFeely.

Markus added: "It does introduce the idea that there are two children who have somewhat super soldier DNA."

if steve is the father to those children, then shouldn't those children not exist in the current mcu timeline or else it means there are two steves, one frozen and one boning peggy

Back
Top Bottom