WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Computer graphics is only as good as the artists who use them.

It takes a lot of time to render a good shot though and more big films are becoming more reliant on computer graphics than ever.

Blade Runner 2049 and Minority Report is my favorite in terms of visual effects. I thought aesthetic wise Ghost In The Shell was impressive too

The CGI in Black Panther was really bad, especially in the final fight. It honestly takes me out of the movie and kind of hurts the final weight of the scene and moment.

That's quite literally my only complaint of an otherwise great movie, but it's very noticeable and I expect them to do a better job about it in the sequel.

Boseman only got paid $3m and MJ got $1m for the film too

i believe Danai and Lupita for $1m each but the main cast pretty much got less $10m of that $200m budget

No CGI fight will ever be as bad as Matrix Reloaded. That set the bar pretty high for me

Jump to the 1:30 mark if you want to see the nonsense:

random, but a matrix sequel or reboot of some kind was just announced. ironically theyre thinking michael b jordan as the lead

random, but a matrix sequel or reboot of some kind was just announced. ironically theyre thinking michael b jordan as the lead

someone saw this movie:

fahrenheit-451.jpg

I love The Matrix but if there's any movie that didn't need a sequel, it was that one.

Revolutions was especially painful to watch.

they probably did but that is more than they paid for their first mcu contract

got to remember that evans and hemsworth got paid like $400k for each of their first few films so if its that big upfront there may not be back end money

also only after the movie makes a certain amount do most make back end money and bp did a billion+ but again boseman might have gotten a flat fee with a big upfront pay

rdj is the only one that is known to have a back end deal then again someone like scarjo was reported to have gotten paid $20m for AoU and then she got a deal where she would star and produce the BW

i think evans and hemsworth may have been at $10m range for aou

I love The Matrix but if there's any movie that didn't need a sequel, it was that one.

I agree, until John wick.. they told a simple story in the 1st one but had a cool world as the backdrop and then developed

I think it could be done, if done right

I agree, until John wick.. they told a simple story in the 1st one but had a cool world as the backdrop and then developed

I actually liked the concept of the Animatrix where it told stories throughout history and didn't just focus on one crew. The anthology approach was interesting in the world of the Matrix.

With this new one, you can bet there's gonna be plenty of explosions, kung-fu, new smartphones (RIP Nokia 7110) all in service of a poorly written script.

I'd love to be proven wrong though. Just don't think anything can top the first one. That was a legit game-changer and still amazing to this day

They used the same concept but did the matrix wrong way for 2-3. Both started in the middle of something unexplained and allowed the world explain itself. Wick kept that while the matrix went the opposite direction. Matrix was stupid because the explanation for everything sucked

I actually liked the concept of the Animatrix where it told stories throughout history and didn't just focus on one crew. The anthology approach was interesting in the world of the Matrix.

With this new one, you can bet there's gonna be plenty of explosions, kung-fu, new smartphones (RIP Nokia 7110) all in service of a poorly written script.

I'd love to be proven wrong though. Just don't think anything can top the first one. That was a legit game-changer and still amazing to this day

i honestly disagree. i think with TODAYS graphics, and the multitude of talented writers available they could really come up with something incredible. its a world where anything can happen, basically their imagination is the limitation. and if they imagined the matrix back in what, 99, im sure by this time they can show some even more mind blowing stuff. this time, keanu would be in the morpheus role. time has passed, a new virus or something hits. chaos ensues. boom.

all u need is a basic backdrop of a story that makes sense, and incredible fight scenes and ur gucci. i just ask for one uncut crazy fight scene like the hospital one in this last season of daredevil in netflix.

They used the same concept but did the matrix wrong way for 2-3. Both started in the middle of something unexplained and allowed the world explain itself. Wick kept that while the matrix went the opposite direction. Matrix was stupid because the explanation for everything sucked

well the whole jesus/god allegory was wayyyyy too heavy handed.. like how they did superman in the BVS and even to a degree in JL

pretty funny that the guy who does the wick films was keanu's stunt guy from the matrix movies.. i'd be all on board, him/them doing it because they get what those wick films are and what they arent

Back
Top Bottom