WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It was ok.. thought it’d be better.. but you can skip
^^^ the rotten tomatoes review we all need instead of "the intricacies of the way the plot was handled manifests itself in a quintessential culmination of ideas stemming from kubrick and john wayne-esque hubris. the defacto consternation of the amalgmation lead to a proclamati" FAM. WAS THE MOVIE GOOD OR NOT.

i honestly disagree. i think with TODAYS graphics, and the multitude of talented writers available they could really come up with something incredible. its a world where anything can happen, basically their imagination is the limitation. and if they imagined the matrix back in what, 99, im sure by this time they can show some even more mind blowing stuff. this time, keanu would be in the morpheus role. time has passed, a new virus or something hits. chaos ensues. boom.

all u need is a basic backdrop of a story that makes sense, and incredible fight scenes and ur gucci. i just ask for one uncut crazy fight scene like the hospital one in this last season of daredevil in netflix.

The "graphics" was never really the issue with the first Matrix and although they had some sub-par CGI in the sequels, again, the graphics wasn't what held those back.

Generally speaking, what you just described about "imagination being the limit" and "mind-blowing stuff" is exactly what Reloaded and Revolutions were aiming for. Watch that freeway chase with the agents vs Morpheus vs Trinity/keymaker vs Twins vs Niobe/Ghost. That set-up and execution was as crazy ambitious as you can realistically accomplish. They built an actual 2-mile freeway for that scene alone. In the end,
it was all in service of a heavy handed, convulted plot.

I don't know. Personally I just don't subscribe to the "sequel must be bigger, crazier than the last one" because most of time, it ends up bloated and you get Michael Bay-CGI fatigue. If done right, like the MCU films, bigger sequels can work. But i don't have much faith in this upcoming Matrix movie but we shall see

tumblr_inline_pqvy4vxLHY1utcj3c_400.jpg

The REAL MANDARIN Is Coming to the MCU Says Kevin Feige

Marvel Studios President and Executive Producer of all Marvel Cinematic Universe films Kevin Feige is participating in a https://www.reddit.com/user/KevFeige/comments/ reddit 'AMA' Wednesday night</a>, and while he hasn't been exactly forthcoming with information about upcoming films, he did answer one question that seems to promise an MCU storyline fans have been calling for.

Asked by reddit user 'GentlemanGearGrinder' "...are there any plans to incorporate the Ten Rings from the first Iron Man, or the 'real' Mandarin teased in 'All Hail the King' in the future?" Feige responded with a straighforward "Yes."

Anyone else think the casting of Flash in the Spiderman franchise was laughably bad? Like, the actor is the exact opposite of what that character should have looked like, right? Or is this just a high thought?

Anyone else think the casting of Flash in the Spiderman franchise was laughably bad? Like, the actor is the exact opposite of what that character should have looked like, right? Or is this just a high thought?
Yeah, i think they're just doing rhe diversity thing

relax bruh :lol:
Then he wonders why ppl go in on ****ting on Rogers for pages.
Most of the casting for Spidey's supporting cast is just off. Think it was on purpose and they don't give a **** to adapt or mirror that dynamic.

I don't think there is a character that they nailed nor do I think they care to. They're doing their own thing.

Last edited:
Topher Grace wasnt really meant to be a bully either.

Eddie Brock is suppose to be a scumbag reporter.

As for Spidey, you'd think they could do better with a bully character of today in Queens, NY.

Back
Top Bottom