WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So you're saying T'Challa running up a building then immediately launching himself towards a speeding car is possible without the suit?
I will keep it 100, he doesn't showcase those abilities in the comic. They did pull that stunt out their ***, opportunity to create a cool visual with no regard to the practicality. I cut BP slack because they have nerfed him so hard in other areas, but yes he shouldn't be able to run up and scale walls. Unless he is climbing with his claws.

Hate to play backseat director especially to someone like Coogler but I don't think that much CGI was needed. It's important of course to show their faces so don't have their helmets on during the battle. And you can even still incorporate the train, but all the flips and running around was unnecessary imo. A straight up fight would have been more than sufficient

The final battle was real dull for BP..I thought they could’ve shot that differently

I’m wondering what direction they’ll go for the next BP

hopefully they find some better action choreographers for the BP sequel. i wanna see him get it in with the hand-to-hand combat instead of letting the suit do all the heavy lifting with that energy pulse crap.

BraveNeighboringBlackbear-max-1mb.gif

I saw a post on IG with the original Thanos makeup from Avengers 1....comments are straight jokes.

Everyone wished they used the makeup instead of the CGI Brolin...can you imagine Thanos talking in IW with a tooth gap the size of Michael Strahan's??

Foh with that nonsense.

Last edited:
No CGI fight will ever be as bad as Matrix Reloaded. That set the bar pretty high for me

Jump to the 1:30 mark if you want to see the nonsense:

^ ^ ^
to be fair, on the big screen, it didn't look too bad back then

the practical parts of that fight scene and the one later on in the mansion stairs were epic though

first comment on that vid:

Miike_Snow7 months ago (edited)
I work for a company in Belgium specialized in CGI / render . And All a can say about thoses bad cgi scene is the light is ruining the 3d model. The light is the key in 3D rendering ! http://i.imgur.com/1Golhyn.png

Just take a look at this kind of 3D render (yes all is in 3D), https://www.artstation.com/artwork/mGbny the light is making all the realism in that scene, not the models or the materials. Light and color grading at the best :smile: !

Back
Top Bottom