WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Happy 55th birthday to Robert Downey Jr.

giphy.webp

Disney plus needs to go ahead and drop all these marvel shows while we are stuck in quarantine.... you know they gotta be done filming.

So I have a week free trail of marvel unlimited, what’s some good reads for someone who’s never read comics but has watched all the movies.. anything Spider-Man , Wolverine related.

So I have a week free trail of marvel unlimited, what’s some good reads for someone who’s never read comics but has watched all the movies.. anything Spider-Man , Wolverine related.
JMS run on Amazing Spider-Man. Dan Slott's ASM run.

Jason Aaron's run on Wolverine. Wolverine: Enemy of the State.

JMS run on Amazing Spider-Man. Dan Slott's ASM run.

Jason Aaron's run on Wolverine. Wolverine: Enemy of the State.

IDK if JMS run is the best to recommend for someone who's never read before, but then again I really didn't enjoy the second half of it :lol:

Dark Phoenix Saga. I never watched the movie because my comic nerd friends said it was terrible, but the actual comic was great.

edit: not Wolverine, but if you wanna get into X-Men in general

IDK if JMS run is the best to recommend for someone who's never read before, but then again I really didn't enjoy the second half of it :lol:
I mean to me it was great until the Gwen bangs Norman arc.

I'm a Spidey fan that did not mind One More Day and feel like the fall out of Civil War and Kingpin's actions made sense storytelling wise.

I mean to me it was great until the Gwen bangs Norman arc.

I'm a Spidey fan that did not mind One More Day and feel like the fall out of Civil War and Kingpin's actions made sense storytelling wise.

I went down a Reddit rabbit hole and found out about that Gwen/Osborne thing and I was upset/pissed/shocked. Jesus Christ why!?

I went down a Reddit rabbit hole and found out about that Gwen/Osborne thing and I was upset/pissed/shocked. Jesus Christ why!?
To me that was much worse than ending a marriage Marvel technically wasn't on board from the start and wanted to end since the 90s.

It heavily tarnished the legacy of Gwen Stacy. It'd be like somebody came up with a story that Uncle Ben was a serial killer on the low.

It still irks me they haven't retconned it with a better story (**** even I have one in mind).

The more I think about it, the more I don’t know if I like the rick and morty writer on antman

like I see rick and morty translating to certain other characters, just don’t think it’s antman

I mean I guess everyone shhh on Scott like morty, but still

The more I think about it, the more I don’t know if I like the rick and morty writer on antman

like I see rick and morty translating to certain other characters, just don’t think it’s antman

I mean I guess everyone shhh on Scott like morty, but still

I mean, I really doubt it's just going to be Rick and Morty jokes under a Marvel guise.

I mean, I really doubt it's just going to be Rick and Morty jokes under a Marvel guise.

Yeah, it's no different that people's initial skepticism when the Russo's where coming off of doing TV Comedy before Winter Soldier.

Plus, I kinda feel like Ant-Man is a movie you really can't mess up either. Like, his bar isn't that high and they pretty much deliver on the movie's just right. It's in Marvel's middle tier=enjoyable level.

I thoroughly enjoyed infinity war.. but zero clue how people say it’s better than end game

end game just hit notes that no other comic book movie has hit.. hell ain’t a lot of movies hit those level of notes

To me the first half of End Game was very slow. There was a lot of fan service which was cool to see but at the same time felt a tad lazy. The ending of End Game is the best part of any Marvel film but as a whole I’d take Infinity War.

I would've thought disney would have added IW to D+ by now. They added frozen 2 pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom