WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

How Rey Mysterio rocked the mask and hugh jackman never did?
11411e8b6d2e1041d9069598f3a95cdb44929aecr1-576-576v2_uhq.jpg

Mysterio.0.0.jpeg

Don't care for the seeding in this at all or how you rank 1-5 but somehow got seeds 2 and 3 facing off in the first round.

4 and 5 are in a play-in game, aka wild card round. So 1 plays whoever wins that and 2 plays 3.

Interesting though that first group has 5 movies vs 6 for the other groups but (arguably) 3 of the top 5 films.

4 and 5 are in a play-in game, aka wild card round. So 1 plays whoever wins that and 2 plays 3.

Interesting though that first group has 5 movies vs 6 for the other groups but (arguably) 3 of the top 5 films.
Seeding and placement are my problems with it.

How you gonna have BP, IM, and Endgame all on one side?

Then got the likes of IM2, AM&TW, and Thor on the other side?

Last edited:
Seeding and placement are my problems with it.

How you gonna have BP, IM. And Endgame all on one side?

Then got the likes of IM2, AM&TW, and Thor on the other side?

Yup..

if endgame is the top overall seed then they get the lowest seed on their side (I’d say IM3) and the weakest of the 2s 3s etc

they should’ve ranked the films first then figure out the seeding. If they did and came up with that...I need to see their rankings.

Earth regional top seed: IW
Wakanda regional top seed: Endgame
Titan regional top seed: IM1
Asgard regional top seed: BP

and then go from there

Watching endgame for the I don’t even know however many times

just realized a missed opportunity

the movie obviously opens with Tony and nebula alone on that ship and bonding

but they’re never really seen alone together.. they could have had a scene where maybe Tony introduces his daughter and pepper to her.. or just something to show that bond that developed carried over more than just showing how much she had softened

hell, could have had a scene at the funeral with the GOTG comforting her since she was the only one of the group who really really got to know him.. well her and rocket since tony and rocket worked together on the scientific stuff

and then down the line if you do something with Tony’s daughter could have scenes where nebula is coming to work with her and rocket is visiting to help her develop the science stuff and showing how smart she is and following in Tony’s footsteps

Last edited:
The more I think about it, was a huge missed opportunity

we see how bastardized that whole father daughter relationship was with thanos and nebula (And Gamora too).. and we see the growth from the old nebula to the new

but would have been great to see how much she appreciated Tony’s relationship with his daughter and how much she cared for her even though she’s not emotional or affectionate

and we obviously saw the rocket fatherly role

just seems too obvious for multiple characters to show the extent of their relationship with tony through the Morgan character.. peter becomes a big brother for her.. happy a fatherly figure and Rhodey a lil less so.. nebula making sure she pops into earth to see her and rocket tagging along because he remembers losing groot

you just develop that deeper level to those characters.. and set up that Morgan character for the future

That's cuz I dont believe they're gonna follow up any storyline with Tony's daughter. So no need to to build that up when there'll be no follow through.

Usually the whole reason superheroes get children is because the end is nigh. That's really the only reason a plot development like Morgan works in superheroes. If it was a thing then there's the typical plot lines of oh no my daughter is in danger from this latest villain and all the other low hanging fruit.

Quite frankly, unless they're gonna make Morgan in the future strictly tech support showing her in any kind of big supervillain IM/Avenger level threat kinda means Tony failed.

I dont see Morgan being used in the future at all really. Only way I see that changing is if Young Avengers gets a lot of support from within Marvel Studios and without from fandom. Then I can see Feige having the comics side cook up an alt future Morgan Stark that becomes Iron w/e and joins the Young Avengers since that team lacks a real IM counterpart.

The OG one was just a young Kang before he was a villain with a future Iron Man suit calling himself Ironlad :lol: He is then pretty much gone after that first YA run. I can see Feige wanting a young IM character that is literally Tony Stark's legacy.

With that said I just read Marvel already developing a Ironheart series for Disney+. If they got plans for Morgan slight chance you see it there.

Either way, if they're gonna bring back Morgan Stark in a big way they're not gonna tease it. That's a technical brand new character (new actress) and hero. I imagine outside of Rhodey (depending on what they decide to do with him) you not gonna see a lot of Pepper and Happy to even allude to Morgan again. Its gonna be a surprise when she pops up as a hero and its probably gonna have a paying homage intro similar to Iron Man in Avengers when he saved Rogers *** and took down Loki.

The real missed opportunity was showing the bond formed with Nebula and Rocket and all of the inside jokes I'm sure Stark came up with to temporarily liven up the we're all gonna die atmosphere.

Endgame is already 3 hours, we don’t need more screen time for Tony’s daughter, especially with Nebula of all people. It’s way more important for Nebula and Rocket to be together and bond over that time.

We really don’t see that either.. she has the moment with rocket after they get back

and then we really see her with rhodey, during the time heist

Man. They could of easily integrated Wolvies mask like maybe it tuned his hearing better or more range?
Or how it’s tradition or something man. How he ain’t ever have it in bruhs.

Just finished thor2. Much more satisfying now then when it first came out. Rewatching these older movies man...it’s hard to pick the “worst one”. They are all so good now that I know how it ties in

Just finished thor2. Much more satisfying now then when it first came out. Rewatching these older movies man...it’s hard to pick the “worst one”. They are all so good now that I know how it ties in

I’m a Thor 1 advocate. Looking back that movie was very ambitious and nailed it especially when you think of how terrible other ‘fantasy’ movies during that time were. But I haven’t given Thor 2 another look and was kind of surprised looking back especially how pivotal it was for IW/EG in retrospect.

I’m a Thor 1 advocate. Looking back that movie was very ambitious and nailed it especially when you think of how terrible other ‘fantasy’ movies during that time were. But I haven’t given Thor 2 another look and was kind of surprised looking back especially how pivotal it was for IW/EG in retrospect.
Ya rewatch it. It’s worth it. You’ll enjoy Thor 2 now.
Same for Thor. I saw it when it came out and loved it. Then ok reruns on tv I thought it was cheesy. Rewatched it now and the connextions and how well Feige connected all these movies is mind blowing

list is invalid without im3 or gotg2. basura. you wildin having cap or any thor on there.
Terrible taste alert.

Them Thor movies were trash. Nothing but wasted potential one after the other until Ragnarok came along.

GotG v2 is way better than all the movies I listed. Dont know what you talking about there.

IM3 is bad but not as bad as IM2.

Crazy talk saying GOTG vol 2 is bad

The bottom of the barrel is easily: IM2 & 3, Thor 1 & 2 and first avenger

list is invalid without im3 or gotg2. basura. you wildin having cap or any thor on there.

Agreed with you sb sb . Cap 1 and Thor 1 are good enough 'launch' movies. GotG 2 was boring as hell - the charm of GotG 1 had worn off.

I'll concur with both of you that IM2, IM3 and Thor 2 are cheeks.

Reactions: sb
Lol at the turn this thread took.
Before my recent rewatches I would have said Thor 2 cap 1 and iron man 3 were AWFUL. After the rewatches I can’t decide. They are all good in their own way. I really love cap 1 now...shows how Rodgers fell for Carter and that’s such an important story line. Same with Thor 2 introducing Loki taking over the throne and introducing us to the reality “stone”. Only real fans will know

Back
Top Bottom