WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That whole montage before the final showdown with Thanos always gets me hyped.

AVENGERS!!!!!! Assemble.
1588215668756.png

So I randomly started Re-watching older mcu films on Disney+. All I gotta say is OMG

so far I did iron man 2, winter soldier, and just finished captainAmerica 1.Man those films are SOOO much more satisfying having watched endgame. Everything ends up making sooo much more sense. I was watching captain America 1 like it was freaking The Godfather. Makes caps ending in endgame so damn satisfying.
For reference I’ve seen endgame about 4 times, IW about 35 times and more recent movies like CW BP 5-8 times. But those older older ones only once or twice.

Between IM1 and this, I’ll always remember when I first watched

I mean their were cbm movies that were good before those 2.. but those 2 just hit different and felt like the perfect marriage of everything

endgame probably wins the left side but that side is stacked: EG, BP, IM, CW, WS, Homecoming

right side might have A1, FFH and Ragnarok but IW probably takes it, theres still the A1 nostalgia but some people have seemingly turned on it

i think endgames takes it all

Marvel Announces FURY FILES Series Coming To Disney+ On May 15th

With productions around the globe coming to a halt due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it appears as if Marvel has managed to create some new content for Disney+. Titled Fury Files, the series is set to focus on a number of Marvel heroes and villains using motion comic art and scenes from animated TV shows like Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and X-Men: The Animated Series.

It definitely sounds like something that may have been cobbled together to combat the streaming service's current lack of original content, but it could still be fun based on the synopsis.

"You shouldn’t be surprised that Nick Fury has files on every single Marvel Super Hero," it reads. "Fury Files gives viewers top-secret access to S.H.I.E.L.D. intel on key Marvel heroes and villains. All of this is told by none other than the mysterious Fury, bringing together a mix of animation and motion comic art! Looking to download a bunch of information about every single hero? Fury’s got you covered."

Fury Files is set to start streaming on Friday, May 15th, and a proper look at the series will hopefully be revealed soon. It's also been confirmed that the second season of Marvel's Future Avengers is coming to Disney+, and that will arrive just a week later on Friday, May 22nd.

Rewatched Thor and iron man 2. Loved it now even more. In the middle of iron man 3. Man I thought this movie sucked before but now knowing the context of the global picture. I like it a lot

Back
Top Bottom