WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

OG Howard Stark too.
No not him. They use their Howard Starks interchangeably.

There's young Howard who was in First Avenger and the Peggy Carter series. He is only used for WWII era MCU stuff. Maybe a bit in the 50s.

Everything 60s on is the silver haired fox from Mad Men as older businessman Howard who has the most MCU movie appearances if you compare the two.

Started the chronological watch of the MCU movies. The 2 captains (1st avenger and Marvel) were kinda meh.

OG Ironman on deck tho.

This is the only way to watch it for me. It puts things in better perspective and makes the lower tiered films better
Havent done this since before CM came out though, but definitely planning on doing a full Infinity Saga chronological rewatch, especially now.

Not close to TDK trilogy but WS is in my top 10 all time.

Begins was really good, TDK is only good for Joker the parts, and TDKR is the third movie just to make a trilogy, so nah.

Besides Joker and Bane memes, the only lasting thing memorable that was Batman in that trilogy was Bale’s funny voice:lol:

like all time all time, cause nah that’s either OG Star Wars or Indiana Jones

in MCU it’s whatever iteration of the avengers movies you wanna look at

also the cap movies are ensemble movies after first avenger

If you wanna start bringing in technicalities, Star Wars is just an ensemble Trilogies. And Indian Jones and the Last Crusade was pretty much just Sean Connery with his little sidekick Indiana Jones. Joint is a straight up comedy compares to humor being an element in the first two movies. Hell, the young Indiana Jones Chronicles was more serious than TLC.

Return of the Jedi and The Last Crusade were third movies that don’t live up to their predecessors so I can respect you, if they’re in your personal Favorite Trilogy’s, but they’re both a tier below third movies like Civil War or The Return of the King, etc.

Don’t worry, I said what I said and I’m done. Peace.

dvS.gif

Just finished watching Endgame for the anniversary.

I never peeped how Okoye killed Corvus Glaive with EASE. Meanwhile, Cap was getting choked out in Infinity War :rofl:

Decided to forgo the chronological watch and just put on end game.

Hawkeye has a house arrest anklet, right?

Is that from the sokovia accords?

Back
Top Bottom