WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I know that some don't put much stock in Grace Randolph but she is claiming to have some major spoliers for Black Panther 2.

Angela Bassett wasn’t their mom?

and when ever before has a fictional comic character in a movie universe been killed off after the actor died

they acting like this is Star Wars or not based on actual comics where T’Challa still has hella stories to tell

a Shuri movie or Disney+ show ALONG with continuing the T’Challa story is what they should do. Get bro from Moonlight and keep it going

and when ever before has a fictional comic character in a movie universe been killed off after the actor died

they acting like this is Star Wars or not based on actual comics where T’Challa still has hella stories to tell

a Shuri movie or Disney+ show ALONG with continuing the T’Challa story is what they should do. Get bro from Moonlight and keep it going

tenor.gif

So Black Panther should be dead until they completely reboot the MCU? Because the actor died?

1604611350571.gif

don’t even think Boseman himself would want that knowing what the character represented to kids that looked like him.

She was their step mom but they loved her nonetheless.

Wow, had no idea.
This wasn't really covered in the movies.

In the comics T'Chaka had like 3 wives. One was T'Challa's mom, one was the mother of Jakarra, and the third was Shuri's mom who is suppose to be Ramonda iirc.

I also had no clue they were going that route in the MCU.

Last edited:

Bro from Moonlight is going to be Blade :lol:

I’m listening to binge mode, marvel series.. the 3rd episode on IM2

and the more I think about it.. they really shoulda done IM2 directly after avengers

then the whole PTSD thing plays into his drinking plus the Ironman suit killing him.. plus you lay the groundwork of villains using alien tech

then the movie isn’t weighed down by the shield stuff.. unless it’s just one more thing on Tony’s plate while he’s stressed out and dying

could even have banner briefly there to help him discover new element.. and ultron project makes more sense since he thinks he’s dying and won’t be there to stop future aliens

FTR, though I really don't want to entertain anything trash Grace Randolph says even if she's right.

When is BP2 supposed to come out? You gonna have to get over it at some point.
When the MCU reboots I'll be fine with it then. That'll be like 10+ years from now.

Bro from Moonlight is going to be Blade :lol:
2 guys in Moonlight.

Think he was referring to Trevante Rhodes not Mahershala.

No way MCU gets rebooted in 10 years.
min for recasting Tchalla as well. But it doesn’t look like they going in that direction.

FTR, though I really don't want to entertain anything trash Grace Randolph says even if she's right.

When the MCU reboots I'll be fine with it then. That'll be like 10+ years from now.

2 guys in Moonlight.

Think he was referring to Trevante Rhodes not Mahershala.

how they gon reboot the MCU In ten years when they already setting seeds for Scott/Hawkeye kids to have their own shows and presumably be apart of a Young Avengers movie; they setting up new Captain Americas and Black Widows

they in this universe for the long haul :lol:

Recast BP or you won’t see another one till like 2038

No way MCU gets rebooted in 10 years.
min for recasting Tchalla as well. But it doesn’t look like they going in that direction.
I said 10+ years. So maybe 15 years. I can easily see a reboot of the MCU anywhere from 2030 to 2035
how they gon reboot the MCU In ten years when they already setting seeds for Scott/Hawkeye kids to have their own shows and presumably be apart of a Young Avengers movie; they setting up new Captain Americas and Black Widows

they in this universe for the long haul :lol:
Not a lot of that will matter. Captain America is most likely not getting a solo movie again no matter who has the shield.

Black Widow just got a movie. They gonna do 2 more with Yelena over the span of 10 years easily doable.

What seeds are being set for the children of Scott and lame *** Hawkguy? His bum *** kids aint about to be nothing and Cassie in the Young Avengers aint gonna be some 20 year endeavor.

You talking like from Avengers to Endgame took 30 years :lol: The whole MCU up to Endgame/Far From Home only took 11 years.

Recast BP or you won’t see another one till like 2038
You confusing BP with T'Challa. The rumor already is somebody else becoming Black Panther. We'll see a good deal of those in the next decade +.

I'm fine if we don't see a new T'Challa until the rebooted universe in the 2030s.

Back
Top Bottom