WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yea esp if it’s only 6 episodes. We don’t got time for filler episodes. I get for character development but that ended so abruptly in ep3. We all know Loki ain’t break the Tempad.

It's filmed as 1 long film so no filler really, just different beats for different acts. I really enjoyed this episode but it was like a good 1st episode of a Doctor Who 2 parter to me so I may be biased. Didn't expect them to hit space.

1624567564278.gif

Love the show but i hate that they’re gods but doing hand to hand combat where they struggle at times with regular *** people
I noticed sylvie beat up tva agents pretty easily and thinking back to episode 1, they were smacking loki around. Then this episode he gets thrown out the train window. They’re gods but couldn’t even get through the crowds to get to that rocket / spaceship.

Looked at tickets for opening night of Black Widow, my theater offering only a few time slots for regular showings and the majority are real 3d. SMH. I just want to watch a regular screening at night but nope.

He got smacked around because in the tva, they slapped that power draining collar on him. Now that he doesn’t have it, he’s doing the slapping.

Love the show but i hate that they’re gods but doing hand to hand combat where they struggle at times with regular *** people
Its cuz they're not really gods. Just long lived aliens with either advanced tech or magic that were worshipped as gods by ignorant mortals. They barely know any better themselves with that treatment.

But yeah could do better on the hand to hand combat.

He got smacked around because in the tva, they slapped that power draining collar on him. Now that he doesn’t have it, he’s doing the slapping.

The collar doesnt do anything to their powers, its so you can rewind, forward them back in time at your pleasure.

The realm of the TVA itself has no magic or powers in it.

It just has Retro Tech from Radio Shack.

Looks good. But how did the Ten Rings go from that respect to middle eastern radicals/whatever was going on in IM3?

Looks good. But how did the Ten Rings go from that respect to middle eastern radicals/whatever was going on in IM3?

splinter group? we never actually saw the rings in IM1 or 3 did we? The dude in the cave was like a mid boss lol. Maybe Ten Rings were expanding to the Middle East?

Back
Top Bottom