WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Thats what happens when you dont carry cash.

You owe the wrong dude money, next thing you know, youre forced into the Marvel vs Capcom tourney prelims.

If I was in the stands with my "Team Wong" jersey on, Id yell, "Wong! Teleport! Use it now! De-fense! De-fense!"

Can we get a "What If" episode where all the Marvel Characters gotta fight in a Mortal Kombat or MVC style tourney.

you better put some respeck on my dude Wong’s name

1624683830325.gif

Wouldn’t mind the pace if it was 8 episodes, but this Loki show isn’t doing it for me. I don’t feel the weekly need to watch this.
Kind of know what u mean

foe wandavision I was debating waking up at midnight to watch.
F&WS kind of the same

this one not so much. Could be the show fatigue? Could be having more experience with Disney plus marvel shows to just relax and let episodes come?

FYI I do like the show. And like and am excited to know how it shapes the mcu.
It’s still a 8/10 show that could go up to 9-10/10 by the end

Kind of know what u mean

foe wandavision I was debating waking up at midnight to watch.
F&WS kind of the same

this one not so much. Could be the show fatigue? Could be having more experience with Disney plus marvel shows to just relax and let episodes come?

FYI I do like the show. And like and am excited to know how it shapes the mcu.
It’s still a 8/10 show that could go up to 9-10/10 by the end
For me, it’s just that for it to be a 6 episode show, it hasn’t captured my interest enough. 3 episodes in and it’s just alright to me. This is one where I probably would need 8 episodes.

For me, it’s just that for it to be a 6 episode show, it hasn’t captured my interest enough. 3 episodes in and it’s just alright to me. This is one where I probably would need 8 episodes.
True. But this is possibly like a 4 hour movie. It’s maybe building up to last hour of the movie (last 1.5 episodes) to blow us away

Watch Episode 5 and 6 twice, problem solved.

Essentially, they’re passing of girl Loki as the “Thor” of their relationship. I guess that world’s Thor is a beta haha.

Back
Top Bottom